PDA

View Full Version : This movie is for you all

summerset
02-25-2005, 10:09 AM
The Rainbow Bridge Movie (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html)

catmandu
02-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Thank You,So Very much,and that is such a Touching Movie,and brings tears,to my eyes,remembering,those Pets,who have gone,on ,before me.

tomkatzid
02-25-2005, 04:59 PM
I bookmarked it. Could only watch a few seconds of it. I probably could have watched it longer, without the sound. But it was making me cry !
Katz

Cosmicat
03-01-2005, 08:07 PM
That is so nice, but I can't stop crying. I miss by Simba so very much.

hootchlid
03-04-2005, 03:30 PM
man thats a tear jerker and a half.i had to pick up ms polly and hug her!;)

cookieluver7
03-19-2005, 12:42 PM
That is such a sad movie. The music is the saddest part, and then with all of the animals. :(:(:(:(

greendoor678
03-25-2005, 08:21 PM
yeah, i'm sitting here crying.
that was a very touching movie.

kittycats_delight
04-19-2005, 05:09 PM
It's so hard to lose a loved one and some think that because it is not human then it is just people being over sentimental. I am not one of those people. I love my Mytsi to the ends of the earth and beyond she was just as human to me as you or I. Maybe more so in some cases. She loved unconditionally and didn't care what anyone thought of her affection towards her purrson. She is gone almost 2 years now and every so often I can still feel her rub against my legs or give my nose kisses. Always and Forever loved and missed and NEVER EVER forgotten. Thank you for the wonderful link. It really is beautiful. Say Hi to Mytsi everyone....this is my little angel who is waiting for her meowmie on the other side.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/kittycats_delight/mymytsi.jpg

groovypet
04-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by greendoor678
yeah, i'm sitting here crying.
that was a very touching movie.
Yeah you me both mate!:(

TopCat3
04-29-2005, 09:00 AM
That was beautiful. Comforting. Tears streaming, must go now. Thank you.

Animal Lover12
04-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Thank You,So Very much,and that is such a Touching Movie,and brings tears,to my eyes,remembering,those Pets,who have gone,on ,before me.

Exact same here, I cried
I loved it..thank you for showing it to us

tootsie21
05-15-2005, 01:43 PM
what a lovely film,i cant see to type cos of the tears.I lost my presious baby girlTootsie last july.She was 21 yrs old and id had her from 6 weeks old.Its nearly a year and i cant forget it,and i never will i want her back so much and it hurts so much.A big part of me is missing and nothing can stop the hurt.Ive got 2 more cats i love dearly but Tootsie was my baby and my best friend.It will be a year on the 19th july,its going to be awful that day i know it is.

R.I.P my baby girl until we meet again and i can cuudle you again xxxx