PDA

View Full Version : This movie is for you all

summerset
02-25-2005, 10:08 AM
The Rainbow Bridge Movie (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html)

Sudilar
02-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Summerset, thanks so very much for sharing this very touching tribute. I couldn't watch without tears streaming down my face!!!! Very beautiful.

LorraineO
03-02-2005, 07:13 PM
This was,,, well,,, so wonderful,, it brought me to tears within seconds recalling my own babies I have lost over the years....

thank you so much for sharing!!!

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
03-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Aww.. I got so sad just watching that movie- thanks for sharing it with us. I know think that my pet is even more important and you've got to live life as though it were your last day with them- because you never know when it will end. Thanks for the touching movie. I gotta go give Buddy a hug!

tatsxxx11
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Think I'm going to have to wait to watch...I know I'm going cry a bucket. Thanks so much for sharing that:)

elizabethann
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm crying like a baby. So sweet. I can't wait to see my furbabies someday.

Suki Wingy
03-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Brought me to tears. I am remembering my grandma's special old golden X shep, Jake who crossed about three years ago. He was almost 14. He was the first dog I ever fell in love with, the first dog I ever knew. It also gave me good thoughts about Layla. I don't know if she even made it past the behaviour tests to be put up for adoption, and if she made it that far, if someone ever adopted her. I wonder if we would have surrendered her to the local no-kill shelter if she would have been happyer there? The dogs there sometimes go insane, but I know I would visit and walk her a lot. My parents' decision to surrender her to ACS was probably the worst they've ever made animal wize, if not ever. There are so many places she could have gone and had a wonderful life. Even if I wanted to find out if she was euthinised at that shelter I couldn't because of a strict pollicy about never letting the past owners knowing what happened to their dogs, even if it was the best possible senario. Sometimes I really want to know, and I think I can take the news if it is bad, but other times I really don't want to know. I haven't seen her or Clark for six years now, and I was only nine when I had them, and I only had them for three weeks and five months, but I still think and talk about them every day. Clark is turning seven this summer and Layla is seven years old. Just today in math class I had a conversation with a very nice girl named Kayla (the names started the conversation) about My Girl Layla.
Another frightening thought that seems to enter my mind everyday when I look at Niño is the question What is going to happen to me when Niño crosses over the bridge?! I even had a dream a few nights ago that I was 28 and Niño was 18 and that he died in his sleep in my lap. In my dream I stayed in bed and cried for like 3 weeks straight and quit my job. I woke up crying and afraid. I think I really need to stop thinking about this and enjoy each and every day with him. Is there ever such a thing as loving someone too much? If there is, I am a perfect example.

Sorry I had to post this, I just needed to get it out, I wasn't even going to post it at first.

*LabLoverKEB*
04-07-2005, 05:58 PM
I absolutey loved it! Thanks SOOOO much for sharing!:)