PDA

View Full Version : An Update for my darling Squeeks

mina'smomma
02-24-2005, 09:46 PM
My dear love,

Meowmie says that you have been sending your love to me and hopes that I feel better. ~blushes~I have been receiving them and sending you mine in return. I was a little bewildered last night when she brought me home from the white coats, and also a little upset at her, but today she explained that it was for my own well being (whatever that means) I did forgive her and we spent the last four hours curled up together on the couch. Me at my favorite spot on her chest and tummy. I'm still having moments when I want to be left alone, but I figure I'll get by. I'm feeling better day by day and very soon I'll allow Meowmie to take some more pictures of me.

I'm tired my darling and need to go rest so I close this and send it with all my love.

Love
Your Mina

rg_girlca
02-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Oh Squeeks, you are one lucky dude to have such a sweetheart of a kitty like Mina.

I'm so glad to hear that Mina is doing better today and that you had your snuggle time with her.:)

Laura's Babies
02-24-2005, 10:45 PM
See, they can't stand it and end up wanting that "closeness" again... Glad she is feeling better.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Oh Dear Mina, I am so glad that you have forgiven your meowmie and are not as sore. I was so worried about you. I HATE knowing that you are in pain, but believe me, I believe that you will be much happier now. I LOVE YOU MISS MINA!! Feel better soon, and I will be dreaming of you. Love, Squeeks

catmandu
02-25-2005, 06:26 AM
Mina,we know,taht you are not up,to snuff.We Found Cats,have been,in the same boat,on occasion,and our Dad,took,us,to the White Coat Building.Where they poked,and prodded us,and did weird things.But we all,came back,and are now fit,as little fiddles! And we know,that you will feel better soon,and be as right,as rain.We pick,up all the Old sayings,from Our Feeder,The Geezer.

ramanth
02-25-2005, 07:35 AM
*Hugs* for Mina and Renae.

mina'smomma
02-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Someone was feeling their oats this morning and didn't want me going to work without her.

Yup that's right we found Mina in my briefcase this morning just being as innocent as possible. Then when I was tying my shoe she kept going after my laces like she use to do. I think she is going to be fine. We've been keeping an eye on her stitiches though just in case.