PDA

View Full Version : Just the "bare" facts Maam

slick
02-24-2005, 06:49 PM
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - A prosecutor who may have had a little too much to drink thought it would be funny to run naked across a parking lot and hop into a friend's car.

It was funny, until he jumped into the wrong car.

Albert Tasker, who works for the Monroe County State Attorney's Office, apparently got in the back seat of a car occupied by a woman waiting for her boyfriend.

The woman screamed and her boyfriend appeared. After the woman called 911, a Key West police officer found the naked Tasker in the middle of the parking lot.

Tasker, 28, was arrested Monday morning and faces charges of disorderly intoxication and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors.

He has been placed on administrative leave without pay and his office is conducting an internal review of the incident.

"It's terribly embarrassing for both him and for us, and we'll wait to see how the facts unfold," said J. Jefferson Overby, the chief assistant state attorney for Monroe County.
---------------------------
There's just got to be a law"suit" in there somewhere....

RICHARD
02-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by slick
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - A prosecutor who may have had a little too much to drink thought it would be funny to run naked across a parking lot and hop into a friend's car.

---------------------------
There's just got to be a law"suit" in there somewhere....

I hope he gets a HUNG jury.....

Oggyflute
02-25-2005, 12:15 AM
theres a lot in there, but might be best if I leave it alone. :D

Prairie Purrs
02-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Sounds like we've already had too much discovery. He definitely shouldn't have filed his briefs. :D

RICHARD
02-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Police hunt late night nudists

Police in a town in Montenegro have had dozens of complaints about naked men taking late-night walks in temperatures as low as minus 15C.

Police in Berane say the men were fully naked and appear to emerge only at night - usually in pairs.

Officers say they have no idea who the nudists are and have increased patrols in the area to try and catch them.

Local media speculated the men could be walking naked either after losing a drunken bet or for health reasons.

Many experts believe it is good for the health to spend time in the frozen snow, especially after a hot sauna.

--------------------------------------

Local media speculated the men could be walking naked either after losing a drunken bet or for health reasons.

It ain't to pick up women, not in THAT weather!!!
:eek: ;) :rolleyes: :confused:

Jadapit
02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
:D LMAO Richard. Omg that is too funny.

Oggyflute
02-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Gee I don't know Richard, you run the risk of easily breaking something doing that. :D

slick
02-25-2005, 09:32 PM
naked men taking late-night walks in temperatures as low as minus 15C.
Hello?........every heard of "shrinkage"????????:D :D

jackie
02-26-2005, 03:25 PM
when i was in high school, my boyfriend had a family cabin across the border in birch bay. on the 4th of july we went down with a big group of people, and after a bit to drink one of my friends started steaking down the street with a canadian flag in one hand. when we say the police coming down the street, first thought was "oh crap, now we are busted". and as they drove by they gave my friend a high five and drove away laughing. :D