PDA

View Full Version : Desperate fishwife

slick
02-24-2005, 06:40 PM
(BANG) - 'Desperate Housewives' star Nicollette Sheridan has been banned for life from an exclusive LA restaurant after rowing with the chef over a fish dish.

The blonde actress sent back a plate of sushi because it was "too fishy", only to get embroiled in a head-on clash with top chef Kazunori Nozawa, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.

The showdown was witnessed by a number of fellow celebrity diners including co-star Marcia Cross and 'Charlie's Angels' actress Lucy Liu.

The hot-headed chef, who is famous for his raw fish creations, said: "I brought her some delicious flounder and she tried to send it back.

"She screamed at me, but I told her, 'No, I am angry with you! You need to get out now and never come back."

According to witnesses, Nicollette called the chef a "weird old man" before Nozawa replied: 'You're a nasty, nasty, nasty lady star. You are banned for life. No sushi for you!"

However, the star's spokesperson claimed the spat was triggered by co-star Marcia, who had agreed to accompany Nicollette at the restaurant, after she declined to order food and give up her seat.
---------------------------------------------------

No sushi for you......who does that remind you of?? :D :D

Jadapit
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
:D Lmao too funny. It kind of reminds me of the Senfield eposide about the soup nazi.;)

RICHARD
02-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
:D Lmao too funny. It kind of reminds me of the Senfield eposide about the soup nazi.;)

It figures, the sushi nazi from CA.:D

KYS
02-24-2005, 07:21 PM
It is sort of funny. :D

Oggyflute
02-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Yeah it reminded me of the soup nazi. :D

Sushi "too fishy" LMAO :D

NoahsMommy
02-25-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't get it, is it bad to send it back if you aren't happy with a dish??

I probably wouldn't do it, I'd feel bad. But there's not much wrong with it...unless she was crazy about it.

People are wierd...:rolleyes:

CathyBogart
02-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Raw flounder....is rather fishy tasting, even if it's very high-quality. This woman is insane. :eek:

smokey the elder
02-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Man, she could have been more polite. Something like "I tried this, and I'm sure it's very good. May I have some (fill in the blank)...? She has enough money that she doesn't have to diss the sushi chef. Sushi has phenomenal freshness specs, and the chefs are highly trained. No wonder he was insulted. (BTW, I just LOVE sushi!!)

Seinfeld (Soup Nazi) immediately popped into my mind as well!:D :D

LKPike
02-28-2005, 09:06 AM
*gasp* how dare she!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: sushis the greatest food ever :p :p

- Sushi Lover