PDA

View Full Version : Please, if you have any more good vibes left...

crow_noir
09-12-2001, 01:43 AM
Let me start out by saying my heart is w/ those that have family or friends who died or can not be contacted. my hopes are w/ those going to help. my thoughts are going out to all those who are family or friends of the victims.
this has saddened me greatly and put me in a state of fear.

just when i thought that this was as bad as it gets things get even worse for me.
i have a friend i've been trying to contact for the past two years. well, i was on some local message boards seeing how people around here were doing, when i seen the two posts. my friend (no doubt it was him.) has been missing for 11 days. in the posts it said he had been very depressed for a few days before he dissapeared. when i had known him, he had been suicidial. and w/out friends to cheer him up, or the right friends i should say, he was like sugar in the rain. i wish i knew where he is, if he's ok. i wish i had been able to find him. please, find a small tiny space to fit in a prayer for us.

aly
09-12-2001, 02:32 AM
You both are in my prayers.

Gio
09-12-2001, 03:35 AM
The same goes for me.

crow_noir
09-12-2001, 03:37 AM
thank you.

i reallllly need to try to get some sleep. w/ all that's going on, it's hard. and i'm fighting an infection in my mouth right now and it hurts. i have to get up in less than five hours. my s.o. and i have to go help his mom clean house. she got the week off and that's how she decided to spend it. and it's the only day he did get off...go figure.

so, tah for now! i wish you all a good night/morning. the best of luck to everyone!

crow_noir
09-12-2001, 10:56 PM
well, my condition has worsened. the cut is healing, but i decided to go to the doctor because my throat was so sore. he had asked if i had a fever. at the time i didn't. by this evening, and now i'm running a 99.8^ degree (F) fever.

aly
09-12-2001, 11:36 PM
Please take care of yourself. I know it is almost impossible to not be stressed at this time, but if you can keep your stress level down, you might feel better. Get well soon.

crow_noir
09-14-2001, 01:26 AM
thank you for your kind words.

i woke up around 5:30 am and had a 101 deg. fever. i put an ice pack in my pillow and had it down to 98.5 (still high for me) i was able to keep it around there almost all day. i slept most of the time. i did still, and do now feel feverish. i have an aweful headache yet. my muscles are cramping, and i have an aweful pain in my stomace.
i am trying to keep stress low. ...i just don't turn on the tv. lol! and i tell people when they call that i can't talk, i feel aweful. and King is giving me snuggles now and then.

Gio
09-14-2001, 04:05 AM
Please take care of yourself and take better soon. Cuddle King as much as you can, I seriously believe that's the best medicine of all.

crow_noir
09-15-2001, 01:30 AM
update: i woke up this morning to my fiance's alarm clock. as soon as i was half awake the pain begain. terrible pains in my stomache, ones that made me scream and lurch. he talked me into going to the hospital. turns out the motrin i was taking was causing complications in my gastroninal tract (or something like that.) no more ibprofin...doctor's orders.
i also had something else.. a bit personal. i'm thankful the pains turned out to be more than just gas...how embarrasing would that have been...but wasn't something that would need surgery.

oh and like every other time i blacked out from them doing blood work. always happens as they are taking the needle out. for the first time i welcomed the blackness, instead of being afraid. this time i was prepared. and i just wanted to escape the pain. i still don't like it though. from what i experience and from everything i've heard, it's like i go into mini comas.

i still have my sore throat, and it's getting really bothersome. but my fever has gone away for the most part.

man, i still want to know what the chalky glowing green stuff was that they made me drink was.

as far as king goes...he being a brat. but at least he's cute too.

aly
09-15-2001, 02:06 AM
Chalky glowing green stuff? Wow. Be careful. I'm still praying that you'll get better soon because it sounds like you are in more pain than anyone deserves to be in. Get well SOON!

crow_noir
09-16-2001, 02:00 AM
thank you aly. yeah, i hate being sick. i used to be this sick 50% of the year when i was going to school. then i met my fiance and hardly got sick at all for two whole years.

yeah, i don't think i deserve to be in this much pain, but i also feel bad for everyone else right now. (but i have to dwell on getting better right now too.)

i tell you weird sleep patterns while being sick are soooo annoying.

just found out some friends down the road from us. ...the husband is stuck down in Mexico because of this, and their (4yr. old)son has the same thing i have. :-( (and i feel bad for the wife because she still is having some trouble understanding english. that could make talking to a doctor a bit difficult. if i remember correctly though, they have fond a good one. :-))