PDA

View Full Version : I need Bachelorette Party ideas!

christa
02-24-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm throwing my sister-in-law a Bachelorette Party in a few months.

It's not going to be a "true" bachelorette party . . . no strippers or anything like that. Just a bunch of women sitting around drinking & playing raunchy/stupid games.

I need some ideas.

For those of you who have been to a party like this & have any ideas for me, would you please share?

If they're TOO raunchy, just PM me! ;)

(I don't want to get anyone in trouble here!)

RICHARD
02-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by christa

If they're TOO raunchy, just PM me! ;)

(I don't want to get anyone in trouble here!)

Don't mention breasts and you'll be A.O.K.!!;)

Uabassoon
02-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Do you have an "adult shop" in your area? If so you'll be able to find lots of fun board and party games there.

RedHedd
02-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
Do you have an "adult shop" in your area? If so you'll be able to find lots of fun board and party games there.

http://www.goodvibes.com
:D

christa
02-24-2005, 06:20 PM
OK, I don't think you all understand my problem . . . I know I can go to an adult store and spend a fortune on board games and so forth . . .

I want ideas that are creative & CHEAP!

For instance . . . having everyone carve a cucumber into something . . . need I go on . . . ???

I just figured that some of you gals had been to parties like this in the past . . .

Anybody???

RedHedd
02-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Nope - haven't been to one in a long time, although I am going to one next month. I suspect we're a bit older and more easily entertained - we're going to dinner and then out on the town dancing.

but I LIKE your cucumber idea .... you could also use bananas ... chocolate sauce, whipped, cream .... and then eat your <ahem> creations :D

kt_luvs_kitties
02-24-2005, 06:40 PM
You could have a pin the banana on a nekkid guy game:D

or make circle rings, or the ones for a pool and use them to toss them at a fake carved "male genitalia" *no idea what to use to carve it from, maybe sterofoam.

Buy a playgirl, and pin balloons over the guys" parts" and then make the bride to be bite them all off one by one;)

You could do a dirty pictonary game, ;)

You could draw out your favorite, hmm, ways to, well, you know and see whom has the most detailed....

Take pictures of the hubby to be, and then all of yalls boyfriends/husband, cut certain areas out, not nasty areas! like ears, eyes, nose, feet etc. and see if she gets them right...Although that might be a stupid idea.

I dunno, I hope these kinda helped;)

RICHARD
02-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by kt_luvs_kitties

or make circle rings, or the ones for a pool and use them to toss them at a fake carved "male genitalia" *no idea what to use to carve it from, maybe sterofoam.

Buy a playgirl, and pin balloons over the guys" parts" and then make the bride to be bite them all off one by one;)

You could draw out your favorite, hmm, ways to, well, you know and see whom has the most detailed....

Take pictures of the hubby to be, and then all of yalls boyfriends/husband, cut certain areas out, not nasty areas! like ears, eyes, nose, feet etc. and see if she gets them right...Although that might be a stupid idea.

LOLOLOL,

And I get bounced for my fruit salad.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM
I tried to make it as less nasty and crude as I could *blushes*
Maybe I should have PMd it, huh? :p

christa
02-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by kt_luvs_kitties

Now this is what I'm looking for! Some creativity! Those are some great ideas!

lizzielou742
02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
I threw a bachelorette party once. I went to Spencer's in the mall and found a bunch of cheap fun stuff there, including:

* naughty-shaped confetti
* naughty-shaped cake pans
* fun straws and napkins
* a naughty blow-up doll we had all the guests sign with a Sharpie and then gave to the bachelorette as a souvenir

I also had what we call a "fun party" lady come to the party. It doesn't cost anything. She brings all the different toys, explains how you use them, passes them around, and then at the end, she takes orders in private. ;) It was hilarious!!!

We also made a naughty-shaped cheese dip. ;)

Shelteez2
02-24-2005, 09:51 PM
My mom has hosted one of those "toy" parties before. For snacks she had the naughty shaped molds, so she made some jell-o jigglers in those shapes. She also melted chocolate and made naughty shaped chocolates. You can also make naughty shaped ice cubes for drinks...LOL
She also has the naughty muffin tins.... I sometimes bring those in for co-worker's b-days...LOL

At my co-worker's bachelorette party there was a game like the one kt_luvs_kitties suggested.... only instead of a banana it was a pair of lips (made out of paper). Each guest was blind folded, spun around a couple times and then holding the lips with their mouth they proceeded to try and place the lips in the "best" spot on a poster of a mostly naked guy. Then there were prizes for most conservative kiss, and hottest kiss...etc.... (I won hottest kiss btw....) It was a lot of fun and should be fairly cheap for you to do at home.

I hope some of these helped. Have fun!

Oggyflute
02-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Sorry, I think I'd like to be blissfully ignorant of these partys.:D

moosmom
02-25-2005, 09:54 AM
MALE STRIPPER!!!!! :p Can I come??? :D:D

NoahsMommy
02-25-2005, 12:03 PM
haha!! This is a funny thread!! ;)

If you type in "Bachelorette Party ideas" on Yahoo, you'll find lots of site with lots of naughty ideas. ;)

aly
02-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
My mom has hosted one of those "toy" parties before. For snacks she had the naughty shaped molds, so she made some jell-o jigglers in those shapes. She also melted chocolate and made naughty shaped chocolates. You can also make naughty shaped ice cubes for drinks...LOL
She also has the naughty muffin tins.... I sometimes bring those in for co-worker's b-days...LOL

Your MOM????????? :eek: OMG! I would spank my mom is she did that :)