PDA

View Full Version : Nancy the Pet Psychic back in Lansing! Mar. 26th

ramanth
02-24-2005, 02:55 PM
From the Gone 2 the Dogs email list:

March 26th (Saturday) 10 am - 5 pm
Pet Psychic Nancy Efrusy returns
15 minutes - $30
Back by popular demand, Nancy was so well received in January we're bringing her back! Pre-sign up/payment required. If you saw her in January, please be kind and let those who were not able to see her in January have the chance to sign up first (check with me the week before to see if I have openings left).

I met her in person the first time she was in town and had Kia read. She is just amazing!

Since then dukesdogsmom and lizbud have had her do readings for them. :)

I think my calendar is clear and I'll take anyone that wants to meet up at my place. :)

*edit*
Guess I should include the stores info in case anyone is interested in signing up/coming out. :)

Jana Nicol
[email protected]
Gone 2 the Dogs
416 South Cedar Street
Lansing, Michigan 48912
PH: 517-853-8313
www.gone2thedogs.biz

Kfamr
02-24-2005, 03:02 PM
I'd love to go, and since i'll be up that way that day - I could! BUT.. that is the day we're shooting for the meeting!

I'd love to see what Kiara thinks and WHY.

ramanth
02-24-2005, 03:06 PM
:eek: I knew March 26th sounded familier! The dog park! D'OH!!

Don't I feel like a doofus. :o

moosmom
02-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Kimmy,

PROVIDING I can get the day off, I'd LOVE to meet her!! I'll check the calendar when I go into work on Sunday.

dukedogsmom
02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
I would love so much to see her in person. She sure was a nice lady. I told her I wished I had her special gift. I sent her a Valentine pic of Duke and one of Duke and Simba together. Do you know that since I had that reading done, Duke has started sleeping on the bed again? Could just be a weird coincidence but I don't think so.

Laura's Babies
02-24-2005, 05:47 PM
I've seen her on TV and I think she is amazing! I'd love to have my CH Amy read! To far away and I will be back at work then anyway.

ramanth
02-25-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Do you know that since I had that reading done, Duke has started sleeping on the bed again? Could just be a weird coincidence but I don't think so.
That's wonderful Val!

It's like with Kia. After meeting Nancy, she laid down the entire way to Detroit instead of her usual pacing. :D