PDA

View Full Version : What is your fav animal????

Dog lover5678
07-15-2001, 06:03 PM
Hey i want to know what is your FAVORITE animal mine is a DOG AND A PIG I MEAN BABY PIG so :D :D

Logan
07-15-2001, 06:13 PM
What a hard questions, especially for those of us who have more than one kind of pet! I guess if it all came down to it, and I had to have only one pet, it would have to be a cat. I say that because Mimi, our twelve year old cat, has been so flexible and wonderful through many, many different situations in my life. Of course, there is only one Mimi, and the next cat might not handle the changes so easily. I just had a thought one day about which one I would keep if I could only have one, and it was Mimi. She's been through thick and thin, and always handles everything so well (except the entrance of another cat in our lives)!

But really, my favorite is more than one! I like having two dogs and two cats, plus the two hamsters and hermit crabs. Each one gives us joy for different reasons! And each personality is different, so its like having a houseful of children, which I have always wanted!

Logan

horse_1987
07-15-2001, 09:38 PM
hmmm.. that is a tough question. I would have to say that horses are definitly my favourite animal though. :)

Daisy's Mom
07-15-2001, 09:45 PM
My favorite domestic animal is a dog, no questions asked!!! But my favorite wild animal has been the giraffe since I was a little girl.

crow_noir
07-16-2001, 02:17 AM
ok, i'm going to give everyone a day or two to geuss mine if they want to (seeings as i know i've bluntly stated it at least 2 posts that i can remember and mentioned it in several others.)
if no one geusses i'll just post it anyhow.

(he he, how mean of me. posting a pop quiz in the midle of someone else's thread.)

(seriously though, i do appologize.)

shipugtzus
07-16-2001, 07:47 AM
Without a doubt mine is dogs.However my second one would be horses.I cannot imagine me living without a dog,and have no intention of doing so.I love them to pieces.Sandy

AdoreMyDogs
07-16-2001, 08:44 AM
Crow....wolves and crows...right?

AdoreMyDogs
07-16-2001, 08:45 AM
My favorite domestic animal is the dog, no doubt about that. My favorite wild animal is perhaps the river otter.

Dog lover5678
07-16-2001, 08:55 AM
Hey crow :) Is your fav a dog????? am i right ;) ;) :p :rolleyes: so ny ways iwsul(iwillseeyoulater) CUL8R ( see you later) bye :)

crow_noir
07-17-2001, 01:55 AM
*Ding Ding Ding* AdoreMyDogs is correct with the answer of Wolves. my first and a half favorite is dogs. then somewhere after those are crows, skunks, bats, and dragons. (i used to have a huge collection of horse and unicorn stuff as a kid. i think being in the city phased out my interest in horses, realizing it was an impracticle thought of having a horse. i'll probally get one or two when i move.)

Dog lover5678
07-17-2001, 03:10 PM
Thats all the people that want to tell me there fav ok but thats not alot but ok kkkkk ;) ;) ;) :) :p :p :cool:

*SimButtTwo4U*
07-26-2001, 12:13 AM
My Favorite animal is the dog but if i had to choose an animal u see in the wild it would be the Dolphin. I have loved them ever since i was a little girl i have a post which shows my 2 fav animals together and im not sure if anyone has seen Zues And Roxeanne, Well there a dog and a dolphin that becom friends, its a great movie!