PDA

View Full Version : Zany Zippy Zesty Zoey

Barbara
02-24-2005, 02:37 AM
Hey Zoey, fun is where you are isn't it? And life is never boring around you?

Looking at your cute Picasso face with the big blue eyes makes me smile already.

Enjoy your day playing and telling everybody what they have to do to make you an even more happy little kitty:)

kaoK'okung
02-24-2005, 03:08 AM
congrats zoey on your being COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you deserve it, considering how much you LOVE to play,go pounce on roo, and then take a nap on the towels!!!... :) :)

catmandu
02-24-2005, 08:12 AM
The Meezers,and I are astounde,as we never thought,that webwould see,a Siamese Cat,that has the amrkings,of My Dear Pal,RB Angel Mr Scrappy Cat.Zoey,has,to be the most unique Siamese Cat,that I have ever seen,and one,ofthe most Fun Cats,that we have read about,ina long time.A Huge Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes toZexciting Zoey,COTD!!!;) :rolleyes: :cool: :D :) ;) :p

Bari_d
02-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Good morning, Zoey! WOW - what a name you have!!!! You seem to live in a purrrrrrrfectly wonderful world, and it is wonderful to "meet" another Happy Cat!!! Catgratulations on being such a sparkling, wonderful Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

ramanth
02-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Congrats Zoey! :D

smokey the elder
02-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Zoey, you sure have a long "formal" name! Of course, that is consistent with royalty.:D

RedHedd
02-24-2005, 10:51 AM
WOW! Zippy Zoey with the cutest nosie splotch, cute blue eyes and a name that's probably longer than you are! Enjoy your special day zipping around and pouncing on Roo!

K9soul
02-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Zoey, looking at your picture and reading your autobiography elicits nothing less than a "WOW" reaction! :D From your exotic looks to your impressive formal name, it is clear that you are a cat made to rule and to be adored :). Truly you reign as queen in your household, any object heretofore confiscated for your playful pleasure :D. That also, it seems, includes your subjects including your more reluctant big brother, Roo ;). You may be queen, but beneath that royal exterior, you are a girl who just wants to have fun, it is clear that FUN is the main agenda of your rule! I can certainly see why your family is unable to deny you anything after looking into those beautiful Siamese eyes of yours.

Zoey-o Picasso Van Gogh Parsnip Caramel Butternut Squash Monkey Goldstein Bilodeau Troup, or should I just call you Zoey ;), I hope you have an EXTRA special day today as you not only reign as queen in your home, but today reign as queen of Pet Talk as our most impressive and beautiful Cat of the Day! Congratulations Zoey!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Zoey
How adorable you are!
I bet life is never boring with you around.
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.:D

tatsxxx11
02-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi there Zoey, you proud, bold, brash, life lovin' California girl, you!:):):) Ever hear the phrase, "the world is my oyster?" Well, that's our Zoey!:D:D:D Beautiful Zoey, you radiate such confidence, such spirit and such a zest for life, it's infectuous and totally endearing! How could anyone deny you (and those baby blues) anything, sweetheart? Not to worry, from what you've told us, no request or demand goes unanswered!:) Zoey, you rule the roost, you rule the world and today you rule as Pet Talk's most glorious DIVA CAT OF THE DAY! Congratualtions to you beautiful Zoey! Need I say it? Enjoy your well earned day of honor with your proud family and fursib Roo...let the games begin!:D

Jax
02-24-2005, 01:31 PM
What a most adorable girl you are Zoey! That face is impossible to resist, what a charmer you are. Congrats to Sweet Zoey!!! :) :D :)

lisalee
02-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Zoey you are one beautiful girl! Congratulations!! :)

kb2yjx
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
ZOEY!!!!
You need to be kind to your brother!!!!! But, I guess you are right about those blue eyes!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!

bobtail
02-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Zoey, from your full name we can tell you are a native of California. :rolleyes: You have such intriguing markings, anyone would want to get to know you out of fascination. Have a wonderful COTD!

lizbud
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Hello Zoey,

What a pretty picture you make sweetie.:) You remind me
of words from the old song. "We are Siamese if you please,
we are Siamese if you don't please" :D Happy congrats on being
chosen for honors today as our special CAT OF THE DAY.:)

karlyb
02-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Zoey, what a beautiful girl you are! You and my boy Spotnose have similar facial markings. How did you get such a long name, Zoey? You have enough names for all your nine lives, plus some. You sound like a fun cat to have around, except maybe Roo does't think so all the time. Congratulations, Zoey, on being honored as our wonderful COTD!