PDA

View Full Version : Airline web sites

Corinna
09-11-2001, 05:49 PM
Sorry to start a new thread but does any one know where they are posting the flight manifests . I just found out a good friend and grade school friend my have been on one of the united flights as an attendant. Many of class mates asking me about her . Her name is Geri (Lee) Kille she has 2 kids.
Spencer you are so good at this stuff any ideas where to start?

aly
09-11-2001, 06:23 PM
They were giving an 800 number on the radio to call and get the information and names of people on the flights. Let me see if I can find it on my radio station's website.

Corinna
09-11-2001, 06:31 PM
Aly I have the 800 # but don't want to tie up the lines for relitives trying to get through. Being raised in a fire fighter family , I know how stressful not getting though can be . They are singing the anthum on tv .I can't see to type for a mintue. Oh man If this doesn't bring us to geather we are lost as a nation.

aly
09-11-2001, 06:32 PM
Oh okay, I'll look around for information on websites then. I need to keep occupied.

crow_noir
09-12-2001, 01:06 AM
omg!!! i can't beleive they took the numbers off of the site!!!!

here is what i could get. if you want you could go to www.wnem.com/ (http://www.wnem.com/) then go to contact us and write to the internet director.

Partial list of victims aboard four hijacked airliners
Email story to a friend

Partial lists of the people aboard four airplanes hijacked by terrorists Tuesday.

American Airlines Flight 11: A Boeing 767 en route from Boston to Los Angeles. The plane, carrying 81 passengers, nine flight attendants and two pilots, crashed into a tower of New York's World Trade Center about 8:45 a.m. EDT.

CREW:

_ John Ogonowski, 52, Dracut, Mass., pilot.

_ Tom McGuiness, Portsmouth, N.H., co-pilot.

_ Sara Low, Batesville, Ark., flight attendant.

PASSENGERS:

_ David Angell, 54, Pasadena, Calif., executive producer, NBC's "Frasier."

_ Lynn Angell, Pasadena, Calif.

_ Edmund Glazer, 41, Chatsworth, Calif., chief financial officer, MRV Communications Inc.

_ Daniel C. Lewin, 31, co-founder, Cambridge, Mass.-based Akamai Technologies.

_ Tara Kreamer, 30, Worcester, Mass., works at T.J.X.

_ Ted Hennessey, Belmont, Mass.

United Airlines Flight 175: A Boeing 767 bound from Boston to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 56 passengers, two pilots and seven flight attendants. It crashed into the other tower of the World Trade Center shortly after 9 a.m.

CREW:

_ Victor Saracini, Lower Makefield Township, Penn., pilot.

_ Al Marchand, Alamogordo, N.M., flight attendant.

PASSENGERS:

_ Brian Sweeney, 38, Barnstable, Mass.

_ Garnet "Ace" Bailey, 53, Lynnfield, Mass., director of pro scouting, Los Angeles Kings.

_ Mark Bavis, scout, Los Angeles Kings.

American Airlines Flight 77: A Boeing 757 en route from Dulles Airport near Washington to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots. It crashed into the Pentagon about 9:40 a.m.

PASSENGERS:

_ Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer.

_ Karen A. Kincaid, Washington, D.C., lawyer, Wiley Rein and Fielding.

United Airlines Flight 93: A Boeing 757 en route from Newark, N.J., to San Francisco. The plane was carrying 38 passengers, two pilots and five flight attendants. It crashed southeast of Pittsburgh around 10 a.m.

CREW:

_ Cee Cee Lyles, Fort Myers, Fla., flight attendant.

Copyright 2001 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

All content © Copyright 2000, 2001, WorldNow and WNEM.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Corinna
09-12-2001, 09:07 AM
Thanks crow noir I still haven't heard anything from my shearches about my freind. Going to email more of fellow classmates today.

Corinna
09-12-2001, 06:17 PM
Aly, I found the complete list of flight crews and passangers on wwwnbc.com My freind wasn't on it. Thank God She must be stranded some where and can't get to her e-mail Thanks for all the help from all of you.

aly
09-12-2001, 08:28 PM
Thank God. I will continue to keep your friend in my prayers though until she is accounted for. I am sure she is doing fine somewhere in all this confusion.

crow_noir
09-12-2001, 11:15 PM
omg! that's great that she wasn't on the flight.