PDA

View Full Version : Buddy

Genia
03-04-2001, 03:07 AM
Oh, Buddy! You deserve 10,000 kisses for being a hero. My first dog was a beagle named Camp. He was my hero so I have a special place in my heart for all Beagles. You are so brave, protecting your family even though injured. Your family is very lucky to have you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! Many hugs and kisses to you!!

Angels3
03-04-2001, 04:26 AM
Buddy, I love the expression on your face. It says,'If you're up to no good, don't mess with me!' And you've proved it by heroically seeing off a robber... even tho' you had painful injuries. You should be nominated for a canine bravery award. What a great choice for Dog of the Day.

RachelJ
03-04-2001, 09:13 AM
You are a little fellow but such a big heart to have had such courage to stand up to someone menacing your home and family. You must have been very frightened but that didn't stop you from doing your very best and then some. Oh, Buddy, how very proud your family must be of you. I wonder if they can contain themselves from spoiling you and treating you like the king that you are. I know I couldn't. I just have to add that you are a very handsome young man as well with your beautiful eyes and pretty colored coat.

Now the whole world will know what a hero you are, for you, Buddy are the DOG OF THE DAY. Yayyyy, Buddy!

Sudilar
03-04-2001, 10:39 AM
Buddy, you are a HERO!!! You are the bravest boy!! You really love your family to fight for them even when injured!! They are so lucky to have you!!! Congrat on being Hero of the Day!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-04-2001, 03:28 PM
Buddy, you are Perry and Daisy's ( 2 schnauzers) hero. They and I think you are very brave. Your photo shows all the love you have for your family. Congradulations on being the most loved, most brave, sweetest,
hero Dog of the Day.