PDA

View Full Version : A favor to ask.......

jenluckenbach
02-23-2005, 04:53 PM
There is a fairly new organization called Cats in Crisis. They mean to aid individuals and/or humane organizaions that need help with money for care or procedures for special needs cats. They are helping One by One with 3 cases, including my very own Angel.

The founder, Victoria, has started a forum that I would like you ALL to visit.

Cats in Crisis Forum (http://p066.ezboard.com/bcatsincrisisforum39513)

1st....you can read about Angel
2nd...feel free to join and post about your own special needs cats.
3rd...read about sponsoring a cat, the group's several fund programs and ways you can donate and help them help others.

Lets give this wonderful new organization a push. One day you may need them (or someone like them) to help YOU out of a financial crisis.

Thanks. :D:D I knew I could count on you.

catnapper
02-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey Jen, Does Pouncer count? He tends to hurt himself a lot. :D

Just kidding. Sounds like a great group.

jenluckenbach
02-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Kim, Did you visit the site???

Come on people....QSA, Laura......you want to talk about you special babies don't you?????

And I want everyone to just go have a visit. It's new, so kind of short on topics, but I would love to give them a boost.

catnapper
02-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Yes, I visited, but considering my attention span right now, I just glanced. I like the look of the site - the colors are nice and soothing, easy to read, etc.

Vette
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I cant see a page.. just this

System Message
Server Maintenance Alert
p066.ezboard.com

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

We're sorry, there appears to have been an error processing your request. Please Go Back to your previous page. You may resubmit your request.
If you see this server maintence alert for more than four minutes, please go to Server Status forum.

Wednesday, 23-Feb-2005 16:44:28 PST
Apache/2.0.52 (Unix)
© Copyright 1999-2004 ezboard, Inc. All rights reserved. corporate & legal
ezboard, forum find and helping.people.connect are registered trademarks of ezboard, Inc.

QueenScoopalot
02-23-2005, 06:51 PM
I bookmarked it Jen. ;) Looks like a neat site...don't worry, I'll get there soon!

Laura's Babies
02-23-2005, 07:01 PM
:D :D :D Have you checked out the newest member yet over there?..... Hay, I couldn't go take just one quick peek! Had to sign up and post too, takes awhile there Jen! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, now I can spend TWICE the time sitting here... Oh Gee!! My kids are gonna hate this....:(

doolittleky
02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
ok, I just egistered and was typing this long reply and tried to post it and lost it. how frustrating! i will retype it some other time.
Melissa

catmandu
02-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I tried,to get on,but after I thought,iI registered,it wouldnt let me on.Then when I tried agin,it said,that my URL,was taken,already.HUH!

catmandu
02-23-2005, 10:36 PM
My fault,as I was too impatient,and didnt wait,for them,to send me authiorization.

jenluckenbach
02-28-2005, 05:03 AM
BUMP!

Have you gotten a chance to look at this site?

Laura's Babies
02-28-2005, 09:46 AM
I think it is a wonderful sight and it is a great thing that they are doing.. None of us never know when we will fall upon hard times and need their help. Special needs deserve the very best we can give them even if it means we have to ask for help sometimes...