PDA

View Full Version : Harry's turn

catnapper
02-23-2005, 04:50 PM
I woke from my cough syrup induced coma this afternoon to find.... Harry has three HUGE gashes on his chin.

Ok, who did it? The two most obvious culprits were sleeping innocently in the same bed with me and Harry. I cleaned it up and sent him on his way. It looks like he was wrestling and someone's back paws dug into his chin.

Did I say I wantd 4 cats? Truly? :D

jazzcat
02-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh no, what happened to my baby Harry!:eek:

Be sure and give hims lots of extra hugs and smooches from his auntie Lori.

jenluckenbach
02-23-2005, 06:25 PM
You have to trim the BACK claws too! :eek: :rolleyes:

But I have seen the evidence too....Fern has a scratch on her nose right now, and Monte always seens to have a boo-boo on his little pink ears.

catnapper
02-23-2005, 06:29 PM
I did trim both Pouncer's and Abby's back paws last night! Last night!!! :eek: Obviously I didn't take enough off.

Allen was not around during the trimming. But he also doesn't tend to get into scuffles with Pouncer like Abby and Poucner do.

Laura's Babies
02-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Is that bad Yellow Duckie still around? Bet that is who did it! Where did that yellow duckie go off to anyway?

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Good grief Kim, what are they trying to do to you today?

What happened sweet Harry? {{{HUGS}}} and kissies to you sweety and I hope your chin feels all better soon. Poor baby.

rg_girlca
02-23-2005, 09:56 PM
My, my, my, if it doesn't rain, it pours.

Poor Harry and poor you Kim having to go through all this when you are not well.

I think you need some hugs right about now.

*HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS*

Rie Rie
02-24-2005, 07:48 AM
When we were kids and someone got hurt and no one would admit to it, we all got in trouble, whether you did it or not!!!
Funny story!!