PDA

View Full Version : It's official! I'm totally cat CRAZY!

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Like most of you I'm never in the bathroom alone. Today it's fairly nice outside so we opened a couple of windows. I'm off to take a shower but it's a little cool in the bathroom. I bring in a small floor heater and shut the door so it will be warmer. Thats why I'm alone. Now I sit down on the toilet and I'm pulling my socks off, look down, and what do I see? A freakin cat staring up at me!!!
It's in the fake marble tile on the floor!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Only on PT would I share this! Please tell me you see it too.:rolleyes:
It's a cat looking back over it's shoulder at you. Once you make out the outline you can see it has eyes and even a line under it's nose leading to a mouth! Can you see it's shoulder, legs, and tail? Please tell me I'm not totally certifiable!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid159/p11f9776553e17f35406f9ec780a3c5cd/f5082440.jpg

OMG! I have got to get back to work!

catlover4ever
02-23-2005, 09:53 AM
Your not crazy...I see it too. I think that is really neat.

Rie Rie
02-23-2005, 10:02 AM
I can see it too,,,,,,so much for alone time away from the cats!!!

Killearn Kitties
02-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Well I don't know about you not being certifiable, but, yes, I see it too. :D :D :D

slick
02-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Only one thing to say here....

EBAY!!!!

Hey, if a grilled cheese sammie can go for hundreds, imagine how much you could get for this??? :D :D

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
Well I don't know about you not being certifiable, but, yes, I see it too. :D :D :D

ROFLMBO!!!:D We will just keep this between us, ok?;) :D

I'm so glad you all are seeing it too!! YIPEEEEEE!

Slick, you crack me up!:D :D :D You may be on to something there! Hubby is scouring the floor now looking for Elvis!:D :D :D

slick
02-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Slick, you crack me up!:D :D :D You may be on to something there! Hubby is scouring the floor now looking for Elvis!:D :D :D
Tell him to be on the lookout for Jesus too! :D :D :D

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Good Grief! He just found Homer Simpson!!!!!:D :D :D

kimlovescats
02-23-2005, 10:20 AM
I SEE IT!!!! :eek: :D

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by slick
Tell him to be on the lookout for Jesus too! :D :D :D

y'all are making me gufaw...

catnapper
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
I see it too! I think I'll scan the fake marble in my bathroom for a bathroom kitty of my own (that way you can have other PTers living with marble outlines in their home too... makes you slightly less certifiable)

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Certainly a kitty! I see it too:D :D

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 10:34 AM
it's there...AFTER THE LEROY INCIDENT, I WOULDN'T TELL THE NEIGHBORS:rolleyes:

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MULTICATMOM
it's there...AFTER THE LEROY INCIDENT, I WOULDN'T TELL THE NEIGHBORS:rolleyes:

ROFLMBO!!!! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE MCM!!!! AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!:D :D :D

jazzcat
02-23-2005, 10:38 AM
How funny, I see it!

I think Slick is right. Pry that tile up and get it on ebay. You might make a fortune. Sell Homer Simpson too. We'll alert the media and help drive the bidding up.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Gawd, I just got off a certifiably insane thread, and I stumble upon this one! Yes, I see it, and I'm just cracking up thinking of hubby scouring the floor looking for Elvis and Jesus but finding Homer Simpson! :D :D Not only that, but now all of PT is going to be going over their marble floors with magnifying glasses in hand.

:D :D :D

This thread is just another reason I love PT so much. :D :D

Barbara
02-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Of course I see it. Who couldn't?:D

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Not only that, but now all of PT is going to be going over their marble floors with magnifying glasses in hand.

This thread is just another reason I love PT so much. :D :D

Were you watching me!!??:eek: No, you could not have been because I did NOT use a magnifying glass - but I DID look:rolleyes:

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Were you watching me!!??:eek: No, you could not have been because I did NOT use a magnifying glass - but I DID look:rolleyes:

ROFLOL! It's kind of like cloud watching isn't it? You just never know what you are gonna find!;) :D
There have to be more kitties out there somewhere!

Won't you all be glad when I go back to work Monday?;)

Grace
02-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Boo Hoo - I don't see it. When I c&p the link to imagestation, I get a notice that they are currently unavailable.

I'll try again later.

catmandu
02-23-2005, 11:07 AM
I see it,too,and my thought,that it is a Cat,that has passed,on,letting ,you know,that,in spirit,they are still,with you.Everytime,that something nice happens,to me,and I get a bargain,or just catch,the Bus,I Thank,The Found Cat Angels,for watching over me,and seeing,that things,go well,for thier Dad,and that we will always,be Friends.

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 11:25 AM
It's a bit more of a stretch but ....

Heeeeere's Homer!:p
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid159/p33209265076babb08db597ce6936b5bf/f508098f.jpg

He's wearing sunglasses by the way!;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid159/p56fcaefb8981d7399c30f91f7fce4e27/f5080992.jpg

ratchet22
02-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Isee the cat :D but I dont see any Homer?:confused:

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 11:45 AM
uh, CCL - are you SURE you see Homer? I don't;) I think I am going to have to call the squad on you:p

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 11:55 AM
I told you it was a stretch!!!
This is hubby's find!

Can you see it now?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid159/pe2f80c9197a884446498fc7abc958868/f508030c.jpg

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
I told you it was a stretch!!!
This is hubby's find!

Can you see it now?

Uh...no:rolleyes:

RICHARD
02-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Hubby is scouring the floor now looking for Elvis!:D :D :D

That's one way to get your floor cleaned.

;)

----------------------------------

Dog in a log

A couple were stunned to find the mirror image of their beloved pet dog - embedded in a log.

Terry Wright and wife Joan were amazed to see a colour vision of their beloved labrador Bess, who died three years ago, set into the grain of a poplar tree.

Terry, 66, was about to throw the log on the fire at their 200-year-old cottage at Antrobus, near Knutsford, when Joan spotted the resemblance.

Terry, a retired carpenter, said: "I'd already thrown it into the log basket when my wife just looked at it and said our Bess had come back.

"I asked if she'd been drinking whisky, but when I looked at the log I was amazed.

"I have been handling wood all my life but I have never seen anything like it before."

Since losing 13-year-old Bess the couple felt unable to have another dog because they felt her loss so much.

Terry said: "It was a big loss and no other dog could replace her. She was brilliant with my wife and was a very good gun dog.

"I've been offered money for the log but no amount will persuade me to part with it.

"Bess has come back to us in the most amazing way and this time she's staying right by our side forever."

---------------------------------------------------

CCL,

You don't look like the 'whiskey' type!!!
;)

Vio&Juni
02-23-2005, 11:59 AM
I can see the cat!

popcornbird
02-23-2005, 12:11 PM
I see a tile...:p LOL!

Freckles
02-23-2005, 12:33 PM
I saw the cat you are referring to, but the first time I looked, I saw the cat - same body but facing away - nose almost to the grout line. Any one see that one, please?

RedHedd
02-23-2005, 12:34 PM
OMG! I'm sitting here at work trying not to laugh out loud! I see the cat AND I see Homer! :rolleyes: <note to self: must get back to work before the boss notices >

jazzcat
02-23-2005, 12:38 PM
DOH! I see Homer too, LOL!!! He's no as clear and defined as the cat but he is there.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
DOH! I see Homer too, LOL!!! He's no as clear and defined as the cat but he is there.

Me too! I sort of saw it in the first pic, but when you pointed everything out I really saw it! Scary! But what's more scary is that your hubby saw it with no help from anyone! ;) :D :D

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 01:01 PM
I SAW HOMER BEFORE THE DIAGRAM!!

RICHARD--I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. I POSTED SOME SONG LYRICS IN CCLS' BAD LEROY THREAD BUT COULDN'T FINISH THAT SONG...

Prairie Purrs
02-23-2005, 01:03 PM
You'll have to start charging admission to your bathroom! It'll be a major tourist attraction! :D

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 01:06 PM
You guys are seeing things I don't see:eek: I'm outta here!!

Who is Homer Simpson??:phttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ROFL.gif

kt_luvs_kitties
02-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Thats really cool, I see it also:D

Grace
02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
With your pictures, I now see the cat - but who is Homer?

iloverat
02-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Rats, Lori beat me to saying D'OH!!! I saw the cat before I finsihed reading the post tellling me what YOU saw. Yep, to any cat freak it was immediately visible. But Homer????? Having trouble with that one!!!!! :)

QueenScoopalot
02-23-2005, 04:45 PM
This thread is hilarious! Yup, I too saw most of the cat, but am having a hard time defining the face. Maybe a wine cooler, and I'll see it. But Homer Simpson looks like an alien to me! Can you post pictures of all the tiles in your bathroom now so we can all guess what they look like? :confused: :D

catnapper
02-23-2005, 04:56 PM
I see the Homer only because I am helping my son with a class project and he's using hundreds of Simpson's pictures to illustrate certain concepts for history class. So when he's illustrating the Right to Bear Arms, he has a picture of a Simpsons dude holding a dozen guns! LOL You don't want to know what he chose to illustrate "cruel and unusual punishment"

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I can't quite see the cat, I think I see the head, but could someone do me the favor of outlining it? :p I'm so lame... lmao

moosmom
02-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Oh Leeeeeeeeessaaaaa

Have you been hittin the catnip again? Cat's face in the fake marble tile. Uh-huh. Is this one of those pictures you stare at for a while till you either see it or get dizzy???? :p:p:p

Are you sure the tile glue has dried?? :D:D :p:p

catland
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I saw a different cat. It was the entire cat sitting up, looking away from me so I coudn't see its face.

Can't see Homer though.

Laura's Babies
02-23-2005, 07:28 PM
I saw the cat too! Kevlin has that same tile in HIS bathroom... I think I need to go over there and look for cats or Homer in his floor too!! (note to self, remember to take camera to Kevlins!)

I was wondering if at the factory, somebody had the bright idea to do that and see if anyone saw his/her handiwork... I think I am going to run right over to Home depo and rip open every box and just take the cat ones and re do my bathroon floor! (Don't care for Homer)

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
ROFLMBO off at this whole thing!!!! :D

Richard I knew you had to come into this thread. It had your name all over it!;) :D

To those of you who can't see the cat....What's wrong with you people??? :rolleyes: ;) :D

The rest of you who saw Homer Simpson....YEA!! Hubby is thrilled that he is not alone!:rolleyes: :D

To those of you who think I have lost my mind....you might be right!;) I have so much time now that I'm unemployed I am finding all the the "simple" things that I haven't had time to notice before!!!:p I'm having a BALL!!!

This thread has been so much fun! I'm waiting for other peoples tiles to pop up with fun stuff on them. Even though some of you may never admit it....I bet your looking!:eek: :D

Freckles
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by catland
I saw a different cat. It was the entire cat sitting up, looking away from me so I coudn't see its face.
Oh thank you! Some one else saw the cat. (maybe it's just Oregon people)

rg_girlca
02-23-2005, 09:45 PM
OMG this is such a hoot. :D

I also see the cat and you can tell your hubby that I also see Homer, even before you outlined it.