PDA

View Full Version : Allen knows!

catnapper
02-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Allen has always been a major pain in the you-know-what when it comes to the litterbox. He makes me scoop three times a day, and sometimes still thinks the litter is not clean enough. He makes sure the litter is at a premium level. If not, he tells me by peeing in launry baskets or pooping on the bathmat.

Well, since I've been sick, the litter has been... ummm dirty. Gross actually. I have only managed to scoop once a day, and the litter is LOW. Do ya think hubby or the kids would step in to help? noooooooo..... that would mean they'd have to <gasp> work.

But here's where I'm amazed... Allen has NOT ONCE pooped or peed outside the dirty boxes. He has used those disgusting things every day without complaint. He must know how sick I am!

Now where else but PT can I sing the praises of a litterbox smart cat? :D

kimlovescats
02-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Bless his heart! But just realize Meowmmy, that cats are sooooooo smart, you don't dare try to wean him for more than he's worth!!! :eek: ;) If you do, you might find a few unwanted surprises around the house!;)

Get feeling better soon, Kim ... and kiss that good boy for me!!!:D

catmandu
02-23-2005, 08:59 AM
I think,thatMr Scrappy angel,was visiting,and told Allen,to hold hisnose,and please use,the Litter Box,as you,are under,the wethaer,and things,would be back,to normal,very soon.

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 09:00 AM
USUALLY, KIDS AT LEAST BRING JOY & CUTE CRAFTS FROM SCHOOL!!! MEN ARE HANDY TO LIFT HEAVY THING;) CARRY AWAY DEAD "PRIZES" CAUGHT BY THE CAT...
CATS ARE WARM, SOFT, SNUGGLY AND LIKE ALLEN, SMART!:D :D

catnapper
02-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Well, I sang Allen's praises too soon. I left for the doctor, and returned to a nice poop where a poop didn't belong. I guess he figured that I must be healthy enough to get dressed and leave the house, that I am healhty enough to attend to his box. :rolleyes:

Sigh

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Well, I sang Allen's praises too soon. I left for the doctor, and returned to a nice poop where a poop didn't belong. I guess he figured that I must be healthy enough to get dressed and leave the house, that I am healhty enough to attend to his box. :rolleyes:

Sigh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/toilet.gif

OOPS!!:eek: MISSED!!

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Well, at least when you were at your worst he behaved himself.;) :D Allen it was awful nice of you to behave while meowmie was really sick but she still isn't all better yet! To be such a big strong strapping boy you sure are litter picky!:p

jazzcat
02-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by catnapper

Sigh

ROFLOL! At least he waited till he thought you were better.

You're still a good boy Allen.

jenluckenbach
02-23-2005, 06:41 PM
He did Know! He knew when you felt horrible....and he knoew when you felt better :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
02-23-2005, 08:01 PM
He may be waiting till you feel better to get his revenge for these dirty boxes right now!