PDA

View Full Version : BAD BAD BAD Leroy!!!!

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 07:16 AM
That cat is going to be the death of me yet! As if I haven't had enough stress in the last few weeks he has to add to it last night!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I went out to feed the ferals and guess who makes a mad dash out the door? Yep, it was that NAWTEE Leroy! Now the porch has about three or four intact, well built, and ready to fight feral males. Leroy isn't stupid, he jumps out the door and goes for that little baby that I have been working so hard to make trust me!!! It has just now gotten to where I can step out on the porch and it won't bolt across the street.
Now that Leroy is hot on it's tail it takes off running with Leroy right behind it. They both bolt across the street without even slowing down!!:eek: I'm in a mass panic! They are gone, out of sight. Now I am barefooted and wearing just a t-shirt/jeans and it's cold! I scream for hubby who throws on his shoes and coat and takes off looking for him. I start praying like nobodies business!

Fifteen minutes later I see the BRAT coming from behind the neighbors house. I run to the middle of the street with a stick and squat in the road. Leroy sees me but won't come.:mad: So sqauting in the street I start scraping this stick back and forth on the road. Leroy has always been a sucker for this!;) He gets in that low crawl position and comes to attack the stick. Goofball!
I pick him up and carry him backwards to the house because I know if he sees the cats on the porch waiting for dinner he is going to bolt from my arms and go after them next.

I get him in and I realize that our neighbors think we are insane!!! I'm squating in the street with a stick and walking backwards like some kind of lunatic. I see hubby walking down the railroad tracks hollering LeeeeeRoy! I have been patiently waiting for the neighbors to call in the men with straight jackets to come and take us away!!!:rolleyes:

I'm going to beat that cat one of these days!!!:mad: Well, maybe after I get through kissing him and being thankful that he didn't get hurt.;) :D BRAT!

Barbara
02-23-2005, 07:41 AM
Oh Leroy! Playing games with your mom and chasing the poor little kitty she tries to win over!

Be careful or she'll put you on the porch when the BIG BAD boys are out!

Kissies to your nawtee nosie!

Laura's Babies
02-23-2005, 07:50 AM
That is one of those "WHAT was he thinking?" times for sure!

Silly Boy Leroy, what do you think you are doing? You are so lucky to have that wonderful warm home where you are loved and fed and you are trying to bolt and get out of there?? There are to many BAD thing out there that could hurt you so please realize how lucky you are to have that house to live in and STAY there!! INSIDE!!

(Lisa, I would have been horrified like you and scared to death!)

catcrazylady
02-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Who? ME???
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p174a8cb5240fed7c9cac9493f4c5f528/f5c0d005.jpg

I don't know what on earth she is talking about!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid155/p33323244a050f40cdf023baa822bf37b/f55d016e.jpg

christa
02-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Lisa, I just can't believe that sweet little Leroy would ever do such a thing! I refuse to believe it!

Give that baby some *smooches* from me!!! He's a good boy!

;)

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 08:28 AM
HIS NAME SHOULD BE BAD BAD LEROY BROWN!! BADDEST MAN IN THE WHOLE FAMILY...
STICK, HUH? :confused: :confused: LOOK OUT LEROY!!:D :D LOL

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY HAHA THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY. HAHA..
RICHARD, I FORGET THE WORDS??

catnapper
02-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Say it isn't so! Leroy you really must not give your parents a heart attack or ruin their good standing in the community!

And you say my sweet, loving, innocent Harry is Leroy-in-Training? :eek:

kimlovescats
02-23-2005, 08:42 AM
*snicker, snicker* Well, now that I know Leroy made it home safely and you and hubby haven't been carted off, I can laugh at the whole visual!!!! :D

SHAME on you LEROY!!!!:eek:

catmandu
02-23-2005, 08:44 AM
JJJ3,does that once,in a while,and I no longer try,to chase him,as even the bag,of Whiskas Temptations,that I keep,for emergencies,will bring him back.So Far,I close,the door,and about an hour later,he materializes at the back window,looking,for his Cat Treats.

Rie Rie
02-23-2005, 08:55 AM
I can relate to your panic. My Annie likes to bolt out the door at night time. Normally during the day she won't stay out unless someone is outside, but it's another story when it's dark. She will stay out and run from me when I try to catch her. I just have to leave her and wait till she's ready to come in.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Naw-tee Leroy!!! I'm with Kim, now that I know he's safe, but I would have been as terrified as you were!

I think if the neighbors haven't called someone on you by now, you're pretty safe. ;) :D :D

jazzcat
02-23-2005, 10:49 AM
The whole time I was reading this I was singing Bad, bad Leroy Brown. Just like MCM. LOL!! Gee, MCM, does that date us a bit???

Leroy is one nawtee kitty.

Killearn Kitties
02-23-2005, 10:54 AM
:D :D :D He's so gorgeous though, isn't he? Just look at those pictures of him.

Hope you've calmed down now.

sirrahbed
02-23-2005, 10:55 AM
How scary!!:eek: Lizzie is trying SOOOO hard to bolt out the door everytime we use it. If she gets out - I feel PANIC just thinking about it!!! We have two pitbulls next door and right over the fence who have jumped their fence and attacked two little dogs and bitten two people:eek:

QueenScoopalot
02-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Keep a spray bottle filled with water near the door. Deb,,you should try this with Lizzie as well. I shudder to think if she got out and next door...:eek: A quick squirt usually makes them think the door's out to get them! ;) Make sure they don't see you though. ;) Shame on you Leroy.....don't give meowmie a heart attack any more! :eek:

QueSarah
02-23-2005, 01:26 PM
When we were in apartments in Richmond there were strays that we refered to as "the bad element" or the "dumpster kitties"....Our cats are runners as well....and dont respect the water sprayer by the door. (If you spray dodger he seems to enjoy it....that nut) so we had to be very careful.

We also noticed that our tylenol or advil kept disapeering really fast and decided that Dodger and Teirza were suppliers for the bad elements drug ring. (are they nuts or are we...or just bored?) But we decided in the end that as newlyweds sharing everything, everything ran out faster.

But I am all to familiar with the cold morning, no shoes, pjs, chase the sat around the neighborhood scenario....the things we do.

RICHARD
02-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MULTICATMOM

RICHARD, I FORGET THE WORDS??

done!

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

Hey, buddy!
Yes officer..
You a head?
No, but I'm catching up, ha ha ha....

:D

catfamily
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
At least you can say Leroy has spunk.Do the neighbors talk with you guys or does everyone keep to themselves.Too funny.But what a scare you went through.

RICHARD
02-23-2005, 02:08 PM
"911, CAN I HELP YOU"

"AH, Yes, can you send someone out to my house?"

What seems to be the problem?

It's the neighbors.

What's going on?

I think they have snapped! The man is walking the railroad tracks yelling "LEROY" over and over. The woman is squatting in the street scraping a stick on the pavement while a cat watches her.

Whoa, WHAT'S going on out there??

I think they have flipped out....One is on the tracks and the other is in the middle of the street....

Wait, is the cat o.k.????

Yes, it seems to be the sane one of the bunch!!!!!
;)

carole
02-23-2005, 02:08 PM
You have my utmost empathy here.

My Lexie is a tyrant too, I have to try and get her inside every night, my indoor/outdoor cats are kept in at night times always, well she thinks this is a real game, she sits and stares at me on my neighbour's verandah, knowing full well I cannot get her,if I go over she runs under her house, nawtee girl, very disobediant.

Last night I got her in early and closed the house up, and it is summer here and rather hot, what happens Hubby leaves the door open and Lexie spots her chance, out she goes, and on a full tummy as well, so you can imagine Hubby's name was MUD and he was preparing to pack his bags.

She stayed outside until dark and it was around 9.45 pm before I managed to finally grab her, little monkey, so needless to say Hubby got to live another day.. lol. seriously I was hopping mad with him at the time.

Leroy sounds as michievious as my Lexie, soon as an opportunity arises, they take it.

Don't worry I am sure I am known as the mad cat lady around here, always hollering Lexie, Lexie, Lexie, finding ways to entice her inside, the things we furmoms have to go through huh?;)

iloverat
02-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
Baddest cat in the whole darn town
Runnin' and leapin' out the door
Drivin' mom crazy for shore

next chorus

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
Baddest cat in his home town
Now mom's seeing cats in the floor
She's gone round the bend for shore

:D :D :D

Don Juan's mom
02-23-2005, 03:14 PM
BAD BAD BOY LEROY! :mad: CHASING THAT POOR LITTLE CAT AND MAKING YOUR MOM WORRY and look silly in front of the neighbors! :p

[QUOTE]Originally posted by catcrazylady
[B]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p174a8cb5240fed7c9cac9493f4c5f528/f5c0d005.jpg

Nooooo..... we can't stay mad at that sweet face. :D

Liz

RICHARD
02-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by iloverat
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

next chorus

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

5 stars!!!!!:D

MULTICATMOM
02-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by iloverat
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

next chorus

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT BEING "THE CRAZY OLD CAT LADY" OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD DATES ME JAZZ!
LISA IF YOU DON'T GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK, I'LL NEVER GET MY APT CLEANED:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: YEAH RIGHT, LIKE I KEEP HOUSE LOL

QueenScoopalot
02-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
"911, CAN I HELP YOU"

"AH, Yes, can you send someone out to my house?"

What seems to be the problem?

It's the neighbors.

What's going on?

I think they have snapped! The man is walking the railroad tracks yelling "LEROY" over and over. The woman is squatting in the street scraping a stick on the pavement while a cat watches her.

Whoa, WHAT'S going on out there??

I think they have flipped out....One is on the tracks and the other is in the middle of the street....

Wait, is the cat o.k.????

Yes, it seems to be the sane one of the bunch!!!!!
;)
I got some very odd looks years ago, when we had a cat named "Y"! Being young, and stupid, he was indoor/outdoor, so when it was time to call them in...well...lets put it this way..I'm really shocked the men in white coats didn't come for me LOL! And for those who want to know WHY he was named "Y", it was because of the perfect white letter on his chest..that's why! :o He lived to the ripe old age of 19 and went to the Bridge.

RICHARD
02-23-2005, 03:54 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLL

Y?????

"Y, I'm calling the cops, lady!!!!"