PDA

View Full Version : Boa!!!

kb2yjx
02-23-2005, 04:10 AM
You are ONE very handsome fella!!! Your colouring and WHITE MITS are purfect!!! Yes, you are very lucky to have found THE best home with Zoe and your family! Many years of good health and happiness, HAPPY COTD!!!

Lillycat
02-23-2005, 05:42 AM
what a real cutie you are.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
02-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Boa,Big Beautiful Boa,is a prime example,of the American Short Hair Mackeral Tabby,with theTarget Markings,and that very sweet Happy Face.TheFound Cats,think,that you are of,the nicest Cats,that we have,met,at Our Pet Partees,and send a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWW TO Bodacious Boa,COTD!!!!:D :cool: ;) :rolleyes: :p :)

Bari_d
02-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Boa, you are indeed one special CAT! WOW...what a beautiful coat. We are glad you were adopted into such a nice home with a Zoe as your special friend. Catgratulations on being a most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

rebeccarichardson
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Boa:
What a beautiful photo of you......your people captured you well.
It is so heart warming to read your story and to know that you were adopted from a shelter....'kudo's to your people for giving a kitty in need, a home.
You are truly beautiful--congrat's on being the "chosen one" today!!!!!:cool:

Jax
02-23-2005, 10:36 AM
WOW! What a handsome cat! :eek: Such an angular and attractive face coupled with your cool snake stripes!! Congrats to Beautiful Bodacious Boa!! :) :D :)

K9soul
02-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Boa, you are one very striking kitty! I absolutely love your 'snake-like' markings, your people gave you a very unique and apt name :). It sounds like you have a very special home now with your loving family and adoptive sister, Zoe. I do bet if you keep trying, one day Zoe will give in and join you in romping and playing :). How I'd love to see pictures of you when you are all grown up into a handsome young man. I bet you turn a lot of heads! I hope you have an especially joyous day today Boa, romping and playing with all your heart, and perhaps Zoe will have even decided by now to join in on the fun :). Congratulations on being our awesome Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Boa
Your coloring is just spectacular! What a cutie!
Sounds like you have a wonderful forever home and loving family!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!:D

tatsxxx11
02-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Hi there Boa! I have to agree with your Mom, your name suits you to a "T!" What a beautiful, striking coat and pattern you've got there handsome boy! I hope by now your fur sis Zoe has seen the error of her ways and has given in to your many charms...We know your Mom was a goner from day 1!:D But if not, don't be discouraged. I think she's just playing hard to get!;)

What a joyful, loving addition you are to your wonderful family, Boa! I'm so happy to know that such a precious, most deserving little kitty named Boa has found that perfect forever home, where he will be loved and cherished each and every day of his life! Rescue is the way to go!!!:)

Boa, I hope that today you and your proud Mom and sister Zoe all enjoy an extra special, fun filled CAT OF THE DAY celebration!:) Congratulations to you adorable Boa!!! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!;)

Dan Holder
02-23-2005, 04:49 PM
That looks like the face of a happy, sweet little kitty. Good lookin' tabby, too. Congratulations on a great match.

kaoK'okung
02-23-2005, 05:32 PM
oh boa, you have put the constriction on my heart, you certainly deserve to be COTD,with your beautiful markings and personality, so go hunt Zoe, she'll come around...:) :) :) :)

karlyb
02-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Boa, you are a beautiful kittyboy and don't believe anyone who says you look like a snake; you are much too warm and furry. I think you're going to be a *big* cat from the size of your ears. Have you gotten to Zoe yet? Sounds like she needs some purrsuading. You are a beautiful little cat, Boa, and a wonderful COTD.