PDA

View Full Version : Selling to the highest bidder...

wolfsoul
02-22-2005, 03:49 PM
http://www.anibid.com/

That is disgusting. This encourages breeding for all the wrong reasons, not to mention God only knows what types of homes these animals go into. Alot of people think, "Well if they are willing to pay alot of money for the animal, they must be good owners." What if they are willing to pay alot of money because in the end they know they will make alot MORE money out of it? How do we know that some of those dogs don't go to fighting homes or puppy mills? It's sad.

RICHARD
02-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Alot of people think, "Well if they are willing to pay alot of money for the animal, they must be good owners."

Just like those two slobs, Britney and Paris and those poor dogs
they own.

I really cringe when I see animals that people go nuts over animals like Beethoven, Spuds Mc Kenzie and the Taco Bell chihuahua and dalmatians.

Kids see the movies, start whining about getting a -------------, the parents buy the animal and three weeks later the poor things end up at the pound because those stupid effers DO NOT RESEARCH or make sure they can care for an animal.

People do not realize that 'animal stars' are not a lone animal.
There could be as many as 12, or more, different animals doing the stunts in one movie.

And then there are the breeders who "mass produce" the poor creatures to flood the market and the producers of the movies who start the whole process.

And SHAME ON THE ASPCA, whose little blurb ends up at the end of the movie..

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie.."

My twist???

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie, but thousands will die when people, seeing that we have turned this animal in a cute actor, go out and by these creatures and find out they have no interest in their long term care."

kt_luvs_kitties
02-22-2005, 05:02 PM
That is just the stupidest thing I have ever seen! Poor dogs/cat/pet:( That makes me so mad:mad:
I agree Richard, I HATE seeing Paris and Nicole with their dogs. I mean, come on, They dont even make them wear collars with a leash, and they are strung to one house to another, no stability whatsoever. *cring*

Oggyflute
02-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie, but thousands will die when people, seeing that we have turned this animal in a cute actor, go out and by these creatures and find out they have no interest in their long term care."

Spot on! Amen to that man.

moosmom
02-23-2005, 08:58 AM
I've gotten at least 6 emails on this. Someone should shut this idiot down! Alot of the stuff that would be bid on is illegal, such as tortoises.

dukedogsmom
02-23-2005, 10:24 AM
From www.networksolutions.com, who is section: [email protected] Gives address as a P O box in Key West. Too bad it didn't list more info. Also shows that the site was just created on 1/20/05 All this is public info, just for everyone's information. Wonder how we could shut down the site? They'd probably just create another one any way.

Suki Wingy
02-24-2005, 07:15 PM
:( :( :( Camels, kinkajous, water buffalos,as well as 28 cats, 127 dogs, a few chinchillas, this is really sad! Ebay but for ANIMALS! And the worst part is any stupid person can bid and whatever weirdo with the highest bid gets your pet!:mad: :( :confused: