PDA

View Full Version : Josie finally got her shot!

christa
02-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know . . .

I finally got Josie to the vet this morning . . . she had her shot . . . so hopefully we won't see any attacks for at least 2 more months!

She didn't cry as much in the car . . . just little whimpers. She was a very good girl!!!

BTW, she's gained about a half a pound. She's up over 13 now. :eek:

kimlovescats
02-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Good girl, Josie ... now get feeling better!;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-22-2005, 09:33 AM
OUCH :eek: :eek: !
Good girl, Josie!!!

Laura's Babies
02-22-2005, 09:35 AM
I am so glad she finally got her shot so now maybe she will start feeling better! (and you can relax a bit)

sirrahbed
02-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Oh good, Christa. Sure hope this keeps Josie worry free for as long as possible!:)

catcrazylady
02-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Poor Josie!:( She really has it bad doesn't she? I'm so glad that the shot helps her though. At least you can be worry free for a few months.
You know, Abigail hasn't had another attack since that one last bad one. I'm hoping and praying that she has outgrown hers. The vet said she might since she was so young at that time.
We love you Josie and hope that the shot makes you feel all better for awhile.:)

catmandu
02-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Josie,was much better,in the car,tahn the Late Pouncer,my frst Cat ,who tavwelled badly,and was MMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWING,All The Wat,there,and back,when the Bus,spead up,slowed down,stooped,or started.We,are releived,that Josie,finally,got her shots!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I am SO glad that Josie finally got her shot! Poor sweet girl, I hope she feels better soon. Please give her kisses from me;)