PDA

View Full Version : New member...Sandy

shipugtzus
07-07-2001, 10:33 AM
Hi to everyone.I am a new member,and just want to introduce myself.My name is Sandy,I live in Missouri.I am owned by 3 shih tzus,2 pugs,a mini dachshund,and a boxer,who thinks he is as little as they are.You all seem like a really nice group of people and am glad to be a member of this board :)

Karen
07-07-2001, 11:16 AM
Hey, welcome! With you gang, you already sound like you belong! :)

shipugtzus
07-07-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Karen:
<STRONG>Hey, welcome! With you gang, you already sound like you belong! :)</STRONG>

shipugtzus
07-07-2001, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Sandy Lawson:
<STRONG>Hi to everyone.I am a new member,and just want to introduce myself.My name is Sandy,I live in Missouri.I am owned by 3 shih tzus,2 pugs,a mini dachshund,and a boxer,who thinks he is as little as they are.You all seem like a really nice group of people and am glad to be a member of this board :)</STRONG>

shipugtzus
07-07-2001, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sandy Lawson:
Thaks Karen,My gang and I appreciate the welcome :) Sandy

Pam
07-07-2001, 11:27 AM
Welcome Sandy! We have a couple of pug owners here at Pet Talk and one of our member's mom's just got a baby shih-tzu. Also have some boxer lovers, but I don't think we have any doxie owners here. We will be happy to hear of all of your adventures with your babies. Welcome aboard!

Daisy's Mom
07-08-2001, 01:38 AM
Hi Sandy! Welcome to Pet Talk! We are glad to have ya aboard. My name is Bridget and I have a 2 year old Basset Hound named Daisy. What are your dogs' names? I love doxies :)

shipugtzus
07-08-2001, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Daisy's Mom:
<STRONG>Hi Sandy! Welcome to Pet Talk! We are glad to have ya aboard. My name is Bridget and I have a 2 year old Basset Hound named Daisy. What are your dogs' names? I love doxies :)</STRONG>

Hi and thanks for the welcome.I think bassets are so cool..Almost got one,but then was afraid he might get bigger than I wanted for the house.As for my gang,the two pugs are Pebbles and Snuggles,the shihtzus are Patches,Ashley and Shila,the boxer is Buddy Lee and my little dachshund is Sparkles.He has really bright blu eyes,which is how he got the name Sparkles,he is a longhair red sable mini.I would love to put pics on here of them,but I don't have a digital,hope to get one soon though,Thanks again Sandy

gini
07-08-2001, 09:49 AM
Hi Sandy, welcome to Pet Talk. You may not realize it yet, but you have just made a whole bunch of wonderful new friends. This is one of the best sites on the internet.
It sounds as though you have quite a family.
WELCOME!!!

shipugtzus
07-08-2001, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by gini:
<STRONG>Hi Sandy, welcome to Pet Talk. You may not realize it yet, but you have just made a whole bunch of wonderful new friends. This is one of the best sites on the internet.
It sounds as though you have quite a family.
WELCOME!!!</STRONG>
Thanks Gina.I am very happy to have found this board. I am sure you are right,you all sound like a wonderful group to have for friends.The fact that we all love our furbabies is just icing on the cake.Thanks to all of you...Sandy

:) :)

Sudilar
07-08-2001, 10:46 AM
Welcome!
WARNING: This BB is addictive. LOL Enjoy!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-08-2001, 11:31 AM
Hi Sandy, so glad you found us and welcome.
We had two dachshunds many years ago, one was Hilda and the other was Maggie. Now we have two Schnauzers, Perry and Miss Daisy.
Even if you don't have a digital camera I think some of the board members can tell you how to post photos, I'm not sure how they do it. Enjoy.
Jackie

shipugtzus
07-08-2001, 11:37 AM
Thanks Sudilar and Jackie for the welcome and the warning.LOLS.I will figure out some way to get some pics posted....Sandy

Eudora
07-13-2001, 09:49 AM
Hi Sandy, dun have any pets... just wanted to say hi and have fun @ Pet Talk!

thelmalu99
07-13-2001, 10:34 AM
Hi Sandy
Just wanted to say welcome to Pet Talk!
You'll probably find yourself addicted like the rest of us! :D
Thelma
Charlie (kitty)
Yertle the Turtle