PDA

View Full Version : Mina'sMommy

chrangharris
02-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Hope Mina does well on her surgery tomorrow!! Please let us know how it goes!

Laura's Babies
02-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Well wished going out for Mina!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-22-2005, 01:46 AM
Prayers and good wishes coming from Me and all my kitties. ESP. Little Squeeks, who is going to wait for an update;)
Squeeks wants Mina to know that he loves her, and misses her, and will dream of her tonight, and think about her tomorrow while she is in surgery! *HUGS*

catmandu
02-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Prayers,and Best Wishes,are coming for Mina,and Sheba Angel,will fly,to be,by her side,and comfort Mina,in the land,of the White Coats.

mina'smomma
02-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Mina did fine during surgery. The little angel was just starting to wake up when I got there. She just looked at me and meowed. I picked her up and she curled up next to my chin. Our vet has a picture of me sitting in the chair holding her. She looked very sad when I had to leave her there. I feel so horrible for it, but I know I've left her in excellent hands. Still can't keep from crying though. I can go back up and see her after work and I'm going to be able to bring her home tomarrow evening. She says to send her love to Squeeks and she will post pictures as soon as her stitches are removed.

catcrazylady
02-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Awwwwe! Kisses and gentle {{{hugs}}} to Mina. It's so hard to leave them there I know.
BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} to mewomie too!
She will be home before you know it and this will all be over. I hate this part of being a cat meowmie!:(

kt_luvs_kitties
02-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Poor Mina:( I know you hate this so bad...
Squeeks says he is sending his love, and hopes Mina gets home soon, happy and healthy and with no pain. *HUGS* from Squeeks to you and *noserubs to Mina*
I will be praying for baby Mina. But you have to keep telling yourself it is in her best interest, and after this surgery, her little pawsies will NEVER again hurt;) And she will be much happier:D
Good luck Mina! WE love you!!!

chrangharris
02-22-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm so glad surgery went well!! Give Mina some noserubs for me!!! (and have Mina give you some headbumpies for taking such good care of her!)