PDA

View Full Version : going to visit my friend's aunt and her....

lute
02-21-2005, 04:54 PM
great dane! i went there before and this dog just loved all over me. just making me want a dane even more.

last time i was there he kept sitting on my lap. he thinks he's a lap dog. my friend's aunt kept saying that i could just push him off. of course my friend let her know about my obsession with danes.

i can't wait! it's quite sad really that i'm looking more forward to seeing the dog then my freind.:o

Corinna
02-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Pet finder has a few in your area. I know cuz my daughter spent yesterday looking at them.

lute
02-22-2005, 01:10 PM
i know. i've been looking at them for months. there is always something that comes up so that i can't adopt from a rescue. it's almost always because we live in an apartment they won't adopt to us. what they don't understand is it's a pretty big apartment and we have large grassy areas and i'm home all day to care and excersize the dog.

we're just gonna have to wait for one to show up i the humane society, newspaper, or a responsible breeder.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-22-2005, 01:25 PM
I LOVE great danes. Such gentle babies:D I hope you are going to take pictures;) *hint hint*

lute
02-22-2005, 08:51 PM
i couldn't take pics.:( my mom had the camera at work. maybe next time.