PDA

View Full Version : Questions about video cards!! HELP!!!

pitc9
02-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Here's my problem.... I take pictures with my camera, and they are clear. But when I upload them to my computer they get all blurry!! (as you can all see everytime I post pictures!!!)

Does anyone know if that means I need a new video card for my computer??

Thanks!

Corinna
02-21-2005, 11:26 AM
My techie hubby asks what is your pixil on the camera? Does it have a zoom did you take the pictures with it? What camera and model are you using?

pitc9
02-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Sony Cyber Shot 3.1
It has a zoom, I use it sometimes when I take pictures. Both pictures I take with and without the zoom are fuzzy.

Corinna
02-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Hubby looking up all the specs on it and then will see if he can help figure out your problem.

Corinna
02-21-2005, 01:23 PM
tried to find info on 3.1. not much info on Sony site. Could be batteries. Mine gets fuzzy when low, which doesn't take long. Could be video card related depending on age of card (technology changes so quickly today), might need updated drivers for it. I had to upgrade the firmware for my camera which is only 5 months old. Could check with Sony site with model number.
Tim

pitc9
02-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Sorry... I was off a little:o

I'm home now looking at the camera and it's a 3.2.
Optical 3x Zoom.

I will check with Sony, thank you Very VERY much!!:D

Corinna
02-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Hubby says thats ok wish he could have helped more. He worked at the call center for hp mostly dealt with cd burners when they first came out. Not a cubical person found ways to get back to hardwood flooring. (had cancer needed several arm muscles removed. )