PDA

View Full Version : The Joys of Catnip

dukedogsmom
02-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I've finally found a good place for Doogie's bed. It was too small for him with the bows on the corners tied so I undid them and put it under my computer desk. All the gray parts were the walls of the bed. I had no idea how big he was when I bought it. He loves being under the desk and every time he comes by, of course I have to stop and pet him. He loves his bed like he does the bathroom rug now. He kneads his paws in it. I think we both love the spray catnip. He'll do his little question meow and then I'll spray his bed with catnip spray. He gets all crazy rolling around and licking it. Then, he takes his nap. He's even more asleep now than in the pic.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/022005_2.jpg

Laura's Babies
02-20-2005, 07:27 PM
He does look to big for the bed but he still looks comfortable now that you "fixed" it. He is a BIG boy!! How much does he weigh?? I have a stool under my computer to prop my feet on and mine use that for a place to lay a LOT... Once there, they eventually end up in my lap after their nap is over... Does he do that too?

kt_luvs_kitties
02-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Doogie might be big, BUT it is just more to love;)
He is so handsome, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing pictures of him!
He does look to small if the bed were closed, but the way it is now, he looks very continent.
PS- I would love to see pictures of his reaction to nip *hint hint*;)

Rie Rie
02-20-2005, 08:11 PM
He's a fine BIG kitty.

catmandu
02-21-2005, 05:56 AM
Doogie,is a Big Handsome Cat,and you.are right,in saying,that there is more,of him,to love.I love my Big Cats,and of corse,the Medium Sized,and the tiny ones too.A Big MEEEEOOOW,For Doogie,from the Found Cats!

cloverfdx
02-21-2005, 06:57 AM
What a stud muffin :D. Doogie sure is a gorgeous boy Val. And his bed looks nice and warm.

moosmom
02-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Val,

You are spoiling him ROTTEN!!!!!! As always, love seeing pictures of that precious BIG boy!!!!

Hugs and smoochies Doogie!!!

kimlovescats
02-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi Doogie! I would say "move over and let me cuddle up with you" but it doesn't look like there is anymore room!:eek: ;) :D

ramanth
02-21-2005, 10:42 AM
I just love seeing pics of that big orangie boy. :D

dukedogsmom
02-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
He does look to big for the bed but he still looks comfortable now that you "fixed" it. He is a BIG boy!! How much does he weigh??
He weighs 19 pounds. I'm trying to teach him how to be a lap cat. When he's at the desk, I'll get him in my lap and let him purr but he jumps down pretty quickly. He'll get there eventually. He's only slept in my lap once. He sure is a sweetie, though.

QueSarah
02-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Dodger must be pushing 19 now...I've been denying it for a long time, insisting he's only 16 ior 17 lol.....But he's tall enough when he stands on his hind legs he can hold onto the drawer and see onto the counter....and can open the front door so his head is right below the knob....He's like a miniture tiger.

RICHARD
02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/022005_2.jpg

Don't bother me, I'm on a trip.
Mom just hit me with some nip.
I rub and roll on my bed.
The scent of nip wafts thru my head.
Don't laugh at me, I ain't no flunkie,
I'm just the Doogster, the catnip junkie.

;)