PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Opie & Sterling

Desrever
02-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I posted pictures of my dog babies yesterday so today I am posting pictures of my kitties!

This is Opie. I found him 6 years ago when he had just been born. His mom was feral and left him when she had him. I bottle fed him and he grew to be a huge kitty. He acts more like a dog than a cat, though. He will sleep with our Bulldog, Rocky, and even follows us to the mailbox like a dog would. He likes people and to be petted but he's more of the 'You can pet me when I want you to pet me' type.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dogs/O.jpg

This is Sterling. She is a year old. She is the most lovable cat ever. She will cuddle up next to you and purr. She loves to be petted and will knead your stomache when you pet her. She also loves to pick on my pomeranian, Precious. She will pounce on her and try to wrestle with her. She's a nut but I love her none the less.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dogs/o2.jpg

Barbara
02-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Sterling what a little princess you are! And Opie what a handsome boy! Welcome at Pet Talk- we hope to see much more of your furkids:)

CalliesMom
02-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Welcome to PT! We could always have more pictures of your precious babies--they are adorable.

Karen
02-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Opie is perfectly named, he just looks like an Opie! And Sterling is lovely, and we don't believe a bit that she is a nut, she looks altogether too dignified! ;)

jazzcat
02-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Welcome to PT!! Your kitties are gorgeous! I love Sterling, but then I have a thing for gray kitties, and Opie is very handsome. They both sound like great cats.

I look forward to seeing more of your furbabies.

kimlovescats
02-20-2005, 03:47 PM
You'll soon learn that we are an orangie-loving cat community ... so little Opie will fit right in!

Also, we love pretty girls of any color, Sterling is beautiful!
WELCOME!:D

Laura's Babies
02-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Desreve, WELCOME to PT!! Always glad to have more pictures of some new kitties here.

I love Opies story and was he blessed that you found him when you did. That was a miracle! What are the real odds of that happening? Nothing short of a miracle! He sure is a handsome healthy looking boy now!

Sterling name is a perfect fit! She is beautiful! We need to see more of these two so hang around and show us more...

catmandu
02-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Opie,and Sterling,are such Wonderful Cats,and they,are certainly lucky,to have found That Furr Ever Home,with you.And The Found Cats All MMMMEEEEEOOOOW,For Thier New Cat Friends.

rosethecopycat
02-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Welcome to PT.

That is a perfect little princess...

and they boy, he's wonderful.

:p

jenluckenbach
02-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. your kitties are beautiful!

sirrahbed
02-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome!!:) Your kitties are both precious and I enjoyed reading the stories of how they came to be yours!! Opie is a sweetheart (but I am also orangie obsessed:D Sterling is a beauty and sounds so sweet!! I LOVE that picture of here with the beads:D :D

QueSarah
02-21-2005, 12:34 PM
welcome :) I'm brand new too! I giggled when I read that Sterling looked dignified,. When I saw her with those sparkly beads and on the fuzzy thing I thought she looked a little like a showgirl lol! oh my....SO CUTE!

rg_girlca
02-21-2005, 12:47 PM
WELCOME to Pet Talk. :)

Your Opie is such a handsome boy and Sterling is such a little darling.

prechrswife
02-21-2005, 01:17 PM
You certainly have two beautiful cats! Welcome to Pet Talk.:D