PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS to Karen & Paul

zippy-kat
12-20-2001, 01:32 PM
Dear Karen & Paul ~

In the spirit of the holiday season and to show our appreciation, the Pet Talk Family wanted to do something nice for our Leaders of the Pack. Physical gifts didn't seem enough and besides we couldn't decide!

Dog, Kat, and Bunnie treats didn't seem like the way to go.
Flowers get wilty and then are tossed away.
Chocolates are f-a-t-t-e-n-i-n-g and vanish without a trace.
What to do...?

Well...we finally decided and we hope you like it! But tell Miz Hoppy not to bother watching for the UPS man; he won't be bringing your gift! Instead, keep an eye on your Inbox. Your gift will arrive via Email in the form of an Announcement. We hope you'll both like what we've done. Know that it's wrapped in LOVE from ALL of us in the Pet Talk Family!

With that having been said, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and may the New Year Bless your family with Happiness, Peace, and Joy! :)

With Love,
the Girls, Guys, Dawgs, Kats, and Critters of Pet Talk :D

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

AdoreMyDogs
12-20-2001, 02:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Karen and Paul. Starting this site has introduced me to friends that give my life warmth and comfort. Thank you, and peace be to you both this year and always.

purrley
12-20-2001, 02:37 PM
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to Karen and Paul and everyone here at Pet Talk - I've learned a lot and met a lot of really fun and interesting people since I've been around. Peace to everyone and hope everyone will have a New Year filled with love and of course a continued compassion for the ones who love us so very much, that being our furkids :) :)

thelmalu99
12-20-2001, 04:08 PM
Karen and Paul,

Have a wonderful holiday! Thank you for this terrific website where I have made so many friends!

Love and peace in the new year!

Your Friends,
Thelma, Elvis, Danny
and Yertle the Turtle :) :) :) :)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-20-2001, 04:41 PM
Karen and Paul I also want to thank you for this wonderful website, where all people and their furkids are welcome, young and old.
This is one of the few places where one can come for true friendship and talk and talk and talk and show pictures and show pictures without people getting bored. I would like to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, the happiest of the NEW YEAR and PEACE AND LOVE always.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
12-20-2001, 04:42 PM
Warm wishes, happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to the dynamic duo that affords us all the opportunity to share with the world, our love for animals. Karen and Paul, I thank you both for all of your hard work, as well as the incredible dedication required to make this the best, most people and pet friendly, website ever! Our "gift" to you is merely a reflection of the love you share with us every day! Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and all my love to each and every one of my wonderful friends at Pet Talk! Love, Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B., Oliver and Squeekers!

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

lizbud
12-20-2001, 05:41 PM
Dear Karen & Paul,

"If You Build It, They Will Come" ,
Your idea of a Pet Friendly site for people
who love animals to come & feel like
"family" is truely awesome !Thank you both
All THE BEST in the new year.

Logan
12-20-2001, 05:48 PM
I agree with everything that has already been said, but want to thank you again for providing such a wonderful place to meet new friends, and share out stories.

Merry Christmas, Karen, Paul and Hoppy...

Hope Santa brings you everything you would like to have this year! :D

AmberLee
12-20-2001, 05:56 PM
{{{Karen, Paul, Hoppy the Pet Talk guardian furbaby}}}

Ditto isn't elegant, but did want to thank you for your time, energy, and commitment to keeping the board the wonderful, pet-friendly place it is.

Happy holidays.

Karen
12-20-2001, 06:50 PM
Thank you, everyone! We got the email from the Best Friends Sanctuary, and were surprised and pleased! Thank you again! We hope you all have wonderful holidays!

Cinder & Smoke
12-20-2001, 07:02 PM
Dear Karen, Paul, Miss Hoppy, and ALL our other Friends, both Hoomin and FurKidz, at Pet Talk ~

May you enjoy a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year ~ filled with Peace, Joy and Happiness!

From all of us... Best Wishes,

/s/Cinder, Smokey, Boots, and our Dad, "Phred"

Sudilar
12-20-2001, 07:18 PM
Have a wonderful Holiday Season and may it continue throughout the year!! I thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people at Pet Talk! Happy Holidays to ALL!

Love, Sue, Killian and Shiloh

ktreva52
12-20-2001, 10:15 PM
I would also like to add my thanks for such a wonderful site. Of all my interests, pets are the biggest and most important to me and I am so glad to have a place to share that interest with others that feel the same way. It is hard to talk to people who do not think their pets are as much a part of the family as the skinkids, or to people who think pets are a waste of time, money and effort. Here, there is no harassment or foul language and it is easy to keep up on the topics that interest you (ALLof them).

Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to all, and to all a Good Night! (You're welcome, by the way -- such a neat gift idea!!!)

Former User
12-21-2001, 02:04 AM
http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/xmas.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to Paul and Karen, and to all the nice people here at Pet Talk, and their furrkids.

Niina & Patrick
Kitty & Casper

Gio
12-21-2001, 02:39 AM
Dear Karen and Paul,

I also want to thank you for everything you do for this site that has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of really wonderful people. I want to join everyone else in wishing the very best for the holiday season.

Dear "Pet Talkers"

these few weeks away from the board have been torture. I wish I could have sent my best wishes for Xmas and the New Year to each of you individually... well perhaps next year!

A big big hug to all the furkids of Pet Talk

Gio, Prema, Foxy and Maya

Pam
12-21-2001, 05:26 AM
Gio it's nice to see you back. You have been missed!

Karen and Paul let me just add my two cents here. :) I want to thank you so much for creating this wonderful place where we have all come to be a "long distance family" of sorts. There is so much love here and knowledge, and of course funny furkid stories as well. :D I wish for you two lots of happiness this Christmas and through the New Year as well!!

jennifert
12-21-2001, 07:54 AM
I would also like to add my Merry Christmas,Best Wishes, and Happy New Year!! This is a wonderful site! Every morning, I look forward to coming here to see what is going on in the world of pets! The people I have met so far have been absolutely amazing in their capacity for kindness and compassion. What a fantastic place to come and be among great people.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do in keeping Pet Talk such a wonderful, happy place!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Albea
12-21-2001, 11:59 AM
TO KAREN, PAUL, MISS HOPPY, ALL PET TALKERS AND FURRY FRIENDS:
Thanks so much for making this site such a wonderful place to visit and for all the fun and moving stories you have shared with us.
May your holiday season be full of joy and may the New Year bring you much happiness.
Best wishes from Alicia and Carina.

NoahsMommy
12-21-2001, 03:42 PM
Karen & Paul,

What you have created for all of us here is one of the best gifts you can give a person; happiness. Coming here and retaining the light-heartedness that I love to have in my heart, makes the day all that much better! Whenever I am stressed out, I know I can find a friend here and can chat about my precious angels. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it does not go unappreciated.

I hope you, Hoppy and your family has a WONDERFUL Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

God Bless!

RachelJ
12-21-2001, 03:43 PM
I can only reiterate what others have so eloquently said. The people I have met on this board are true treasures to me, the fun I have had is incalcuable, lessons have been learned and sadness and joy shared. Karen and Paul, you have had a positive impact on the lives of many people. We hope that knowing this will enrich your life as well.

Bari_d
12-22-2001, 11:59 AM
Karen and Paul - you continue to bring us joy each day! Your site is just so special and we've all made new friends (furry and otherwise) as a result of visiting each day! We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Super 2002! Love from Bari, Jim, MacTavish, Brewster, Chauncey, Tigi, Minkly, Panther, Polar Bear, BeBop, Scarlet, and Jasmine at http://www.cathappy.com

Freckles
12-22-2001, 01:21 PM
Happy Holidays to all!
Thank you for the opportunities to share our talents.

Dixieland Dancer
12-23-2001, 08:29 PM
Karen, Paul, and Ms Hoppy Bunny! Thank you so much for all your hard work and expertise in creating such a wonderful website called PET TALK! It is the best place on the web because it connects all of us animal lovers together. We are all a special breed of humans to have love and affection so deeply for our furkids and you are special for giving us the place to meet!

Happy Holidays and extra blessings to you for a wonderful new year!!!! May Pet Talk grow to be even more wonderful than it is already! :D

Three Cheers for Karen, Paul, and Hoppy!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Cinder & Smoke
12-23-2001, 08:50 PM
To ALL our Pet Talker Friends ~ Both the Two-Leggers and the FurKids ~

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke:
<STRONG>May you enjoy a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year ~ filled with Peace, Joy and Happiness!

From all of us... Best Wishes,

/s/Cinder, Smokey, Boots, and our Dad, "Phred"</STRONG>

lbaker
12-27-2001, 12:13 PM
To Karen Paul Hoppy and all......ditto the ditto of all previous messages and the very best next new year, Dog bless us one and all. :D laurie