PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Day,at the Found Cat Hotel

catmandu
02-20-2005, 12:00 PM
As The Price Chopper,had Roast Chickens,Deli Style,for 4 Dollatrs,limit of 2.So I ahve one,for The Indoor Cats,and One,for the Porch Cats! Sadly,this morning,Tommy,was battling Scrappy 2,and that weas the feline version,of David,and Goliath.Scrappy 2,was holding ,his own,against a much Larger Cat.

catmandu
02-20-2005, 12:01 PM
And if any,of Our Pet Friends,who live Chicken,are close,Dew Drop in,and you,will get a nice meal.

christa
02-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Sounds YUMMY!!!

We shop at Super Wal-Mart here and we buy a half a pound of plain turkey breast EVERY WEEK for Josie & Brodie. It is only about $1.50 for a half pound, and that's what they have for breakfast every morning!

Spoiled? YES!!! I can't help it though! They LOVE turkey! They even know the word "turkey" . . . we can't say the word in conversation without them picking it out & crying! LOL

kimlovescats
02-20-2005, 12:35 PM
YUM YUM, I'm sure that little piggies Tabitha and Ditto would love to stop in for some chicken, if only we lived closer! Those two are the first to jump on anything! I'm afraid they haven't quite mastered their table manners!:rolleyes:

Yikes, I'm sorry that Scrappy2 and the big Coon had a battle today ... I hope that doesn't happen too often!:(

ps.... I'm sure you know this, but just in case .... watch out for the chicken bones .... they splinter easily and can get lodged in their throats! Just pull the meat off for them, and what I do is run it all through my fingers like a grinder, to be sure there are not even tiny bones in it! ;)

catmandu
02-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I take,that precaution,too,The Found Cats,wolf down,the Chicken,So Fast,that they would choke,if there were bones!

Laura's Babies
02-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Shhhhhhhhh! Don't extend those invatation so LOUD!! Had to stop mine at the door, the word got out "Gary" and "Invatation" and they took off running!!

CalliesMom
02-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Callie is much more of a turkey girl, but will eat pieces of chicken wing. I've tried giving them just regular chicken and none of them will even touch it. Snobs!!

catmandu
02-20-2005, 06:50 PM
I didnt see any Cats,when I brought,that Chicken,out,then suddenly,like the commercial,where the Workers hide,from the Boss,Fed Ex,there were 6 Cats,all fighting,for that same chicken,and I had,to use the Wisdom,of Soloman,to feed all,of them,and keep,them happy.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-20-2005, 07:09 PM
My kitties want to know if their is any left for them??? Puff said she will give you nose rubs and Stash will talk in his "manly voice" if you are willing to share;) Squeekers said he will even eat the skins, and Hannah, she said she will eat whatever little pieces she can find!
They even offered to share their Aquari-yums with your kitties;)
PS- I dont know if it is everywhere< but the PetSmart in my town had them on sale for $.69 cents a bottle compared to 2.69:eek: :eek: :eek: I bought 3 bottles, yesterday... Only half of one jar left, pigs:p

Killearn Kitties
02-21-2005, 04:42 AM
Jessica is on the plane on her way to you as we speak! Jessica will do anything, but ANYTHING, for chicken!! :D