PDA

View Full Version : Remus has kept me up to remind me...

DJFyrewolf36
02-20-2005, 03:41 AM
That his birthday is right around now!! The vet and the shelter both figure he will be a year old at the end of this month! He must have a list of treats and toys that he will want from me...

Or perhaps he will be content with pestering the crickets in the lizard cage without me telling him no lol!

He has grown so much too! Hasn't become less of a kitten brain though. He is as playfull as ever especially with Spook.

Do any of you have any older cats who still act like big kittens? I know I do, and I love it!

smokey the elder
02-20-2005, 06:57 AM
My six year old foster Pink Nose still chases his tail, and 8.5 year old Bubba loves his catnip cigar and micies.

catmandu
02-20-2005, 07:24 AM
The Found Cats all,have moments,when they chase the Toys,or just run amuck,for the shear joy,of being ALIVE!!:cool: :D :cool: And My Dear Mother,always told me,that there was never a Cat,so Old,that you couldnt see,The Kitten within.

catmandu
02-20-2005, 07:27 AM
What a coincedence,Michael,14,is chasing his toy around,his Cat Face Happy,his Cat Eyes ,Alive with pleasure,and a Cat Smile,on his face.Now he is playing,with a Plastic Bag.He wants his Nutro Canned,so I will give him,his Turkey,and Giblets.

Laura's Babies
02-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Happy Birthday Remus, you beautiful boy! May you get many good treats and toys for your big day!!

kimlovescats
02-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Remus you have grown on the outside, but are still the delightful kitten on in the inside! Happy Birthday little boy!!!

RedHedd
02-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Happy Birthday Remus! Mitzi still chases her tail; we estimate she's about 4-5 years old and of course there's Mishi :rolleyes: I don't think he'll ever grow up. He's my 16 lb. kitten; we think he's about 3-4 years old.

sirrahbed
02-20-2005, 11:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ballons.gif Happy Birthday Remus!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ballons.gif