PDA

View Full Version : Thread Number 10,000

catmandu
02-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I was wondering,at thev Library Computer,just what I was going,to write Number 10,00mon.Well things cahnage,and I know! I want,to take this Thread,to Thank,The Pet Talkers,who contributed,to my,havinmg a Computer.And I thank,everyone,who sent,in congratulations,when,I was finally,online.And I Thank,My Friends,on Pet Talk,for being My Friends,and sharing stories Happy,and Sad.Being,On Pet talk,has been a tremendous experience,far more,tham Most WebSites,it has truly,made me a Better Person,and Pet Guradian.Thank You,So Much,Gary,and The Found Cats,Strays,Rehomed Strays and Angel Cats!

catmandu
02-19-2005, 02:47 PM
thats number 10,000.

jenluckenbach
02-19-2005, 03:34 PM
WHOA......10,000 posts! :eek: :eek:

And loving them all.

I just know that the next 10,000 are going to just fly by now that you can get on at all hours of the day and night. :D:D:D

I think we need stories of the entire clowder of found cats. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-19-2005, 03:54 PM
My goodness that's a lot of posts!!!! What else can I say except:

CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

Karen
02-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Wow! 10,000 posts! That's amazing! And now you and the Meezers and the Orange Cat Club and all the Found Cats can have a big party in celebration! Miss Hoppy will stay home though, as with all the kitties, someone is sure to mistake her for lunch, and she'd rather not take the chance!

catmandu
02-19-2005, 05:49 PM
At The Foundv Cat Partees,noone,is Lunch,ane we invite Mice,Rabbits,Frogs,Igaunas,Lizards,and Birds,and all,are safe,and get,something,that they love,to eat,as there is love,at The Found Cat Hotel,and respect.for all living things.Also Rats,Monkies,Goats and Sheep,and a Few Pigs,Pot Bellied,and Otherwise.And Snakes,and of corse Dogs,and Puppies.

kimlovescats
02-19-2005, 06:10 PM
Gary, I responded in your other 10,000 post thread!;)
But again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Keep them coming!

Hugs,
Kim;)

jazzcat
02-19-2005, 06:21 PM
WooHoo!!!

Congrats Gary! It's wonderful seeing you on here at different times of the day.:)

Laura's Babies
02-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Congratulations Gary, to you and the many found cats that you write about. I love your posts and always look for them when I come here. THANKS too for all the great parties!! Congratulations from Laura and her Babies!

koxka
02-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
WooHoo!!!

Congrats Gary! It's wonderful seeing you on here at different times of the day.:)

I would say more night and day! :p

Is your computer chair comfy enough for you + 3 or 4 cats?
Say "yes" if not we are thretening to send one to your way!:D

QueenScoopalot
02-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Catmanduratulations! Wow that was a mouthful! To many, many more late night postings, and don't forget to sleep once in a while now. :D :D :D