PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo

Andie
02-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I have a house!!!!! Ok it's really a duplex but hey. It's $450 a month with $250 pet deposit for a 2 bedroom 1 bath in Columbia MO (about 30 miles north of Jefferson City). I go up Thurs. with Dustin to sign the lease and then I'll drive back here to get everything ready for the move north on the first of March. I'm so happy to finally be with Dust (I'm sure he was getting kinda sick of driving 4 hrs each way on his days off) but I'm still kinda sad and scared to leave my family right now. I need to get away though, it's draining to be part of this family right now.

I picked up Bull's heartworm pills and arthritus meds. and even got a recomendation from my vet (he interned for a couple places in Columbia) so Bull and Isis are set. I'm sure Bull will be sad living as an only dog again but maybe our nieghbors will have someone he can play with.

GraciesMommy
02-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Good luck and hope the best for you...sounds like it will be a good move for you right now

Karen
02-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Wow! Sounds great, congratulations! You'll probably save that much money on gas for Dusty in the first month alone! Oh, Bull? Big adventure ahead ... and lots of new sniffing ...

moosmom
02-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Wow!! That's cheap!! Such a great deal. It's like having your own condo.

Good luck and I hope the move goes well.

tatsxxx11
02-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Congratulations!!! That's great news! As they say here on the east coast, "Oy, what a deal!":D The digs sound lovely and I wish and the kids all the best in your new home! Would love to see pics when you get settled in!:)

KYS
02-19-2005, 07:20 PM
That is fantastic, Congratulations.

Oggyflute
02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Well done mate, it's a whole new road for you. Take it with a good heart and you and your partner will have many joyous moments.