PDA

View Full Version : >sad tears>1st anniversary....

cyber-sibes
02-19-2005, 11:28 AM
It was one year ago today that my dear sweet Rosie was tragically killed, and it's also the anniversary of the day I adopted her. She was only three, but I don't think I'll ever get over it. I've had a couple really sad days, lots of tears, wishing I could turn back the clock and give her a big hard hug.

I just want to say to all of you at PetTalk that you have been a wonderful source of canine-lovin' company this past year, and the one good thing that came out of Rosie's death was my intro to PetTalk and to the "Rainbow Bridge".

I put a post under Dog Memorial of something someone sent me that sums up my Rosie to a "T" - she was my Unconditional Love Expert" Take a look at her Memorial, if you have time.
<<HUGS>> to all you dog lovers who understand!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/rosiekeychain.jpg

LorraineO
02-19-2005, 12:16 PM
she was such a sweetie,, a real pretty face..... so sorry youre having such a hard time,,,, we all do when we lose them..... hugs

Cinder & Smoke
02-19-2005, 12:26 PM
:(

Suggestion:

Load Up the FurKids and head over to the Findlay Dawg Park...

Set yourself down on the PT Memorial Bench and
Enjoy some Rosie Memories.

Say "Hi" to all the other PT Rainbow Bridge FurKids while you're there.

{{HUGS}}}

/s/ Phred

cyber-sibes
02-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks Phred! I'm going over there shortly, and I'll bring some pics of my girl to look at while I sit on our bench. Good idea.

RobiLee
02-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm so sorry that you are having a difficult time today. Phred has a wonderful idea.

{{{Big Hugs}}} for you.

Robin :)

flamepony12
02-19-2005, 02:32 PM
((((HUGS)))) I'm sure we all know how hard it is to lose a pet. :( Good thoughts coming your way, and That was a good suggestion, Phred... I hope you feel better soon. :( ((((MORE HUGS))))

Devon...

Jadapit
02-19-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm really sorry about your loss. I know what a hard thing that is to go through. You will be in my thoughts and I hope you are feeling better soon.

GraciesMommy
02-19-2005, 03:21 PM
I know its tough..been there...and wish I knew the words to make it easier but I know frome experience its something you have to go through yourself...
The Rainbow Bridge thoughts also have helped me too..its been one year, 3 months and 20 days since my mercedes went to RB.

Big hugs to ya...

cyber-sibes
02-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Thank you all for your words of understanding.
End of the day update --
Star, Sherman, my hubs and I went to the dogpark, while the pups played, we talked about Rosie. Then tonight I put a little treat out under her memorial tree in our yard.
Star & Sherman are getting extra-big hugs tonight.

dukedogsmom
02-19-2005, 06:55 PM
I sure understand. I still have my special dog but I can only imagine the loss and pain you must feel. I hope it gets easier.

Suki Wingy
02-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Sooo sorry:( :( :( Oh, I feel so sorry for you. I think you need some time, we'll all help ya through it.

4 Dog Mother
02-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry to hear that today was the day you lost Rosie and you were feeling down. I miss Rosie too - she always was so happy to be at the Dog Park running with all the others. Although if I remember correctly she liked staying with you best.

Glad you went to the Dog Park and spent time remembering her. Memorial Tree is such a nice idea!

cyber-sibes
02-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks Diana, when she was feeling brave, she kind of liked to follow Taggert and Snoppy around. Remember how she would herd that little Jack Russel that played fetch with her owners? She'd follow her around for half an hour! I'm glad you knew her.

shais_mom
02-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Hugs to you!!!
I am so sorry for you're loss. The pain never goes away - it just dulls a bit.....

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 11:56 AM
I am ever so sorry about Rosie!!!!:( I remember when my buddy, Bandit passed away, and he was 5...I thought that was way too young! I miss him so much, and still cry every anniversary of his death...every time I think I'm over it, new tears are shed.:( ((HUGS)) to you, and know you have a wonderful guardian angel to look after you! Don't be afraid to cry either...let it out, and I'm sure Rosie is right there with you in spirit!

anna_66
02-21-2005, 08:56 AM
I did read and reply to your post in the memorial section about Rosie.
She was such a beautiful dog and I'm so sorry that I didn't get the chance to ever meet her.
{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

Dixieland Dancer
02-21-2005, 12:26 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}}} during this difficult time. Phred's idea was absolutely wonderful (as usual)! I hope it helps you.