PDA

View Full Version : Tommy,the Maine Coon Cat

catmandu
02-19-2005, 10:50 AM
Was out,in the cold,shivering,and I let him,in,and except,for a Few Moose Growls,he got along,well,with the Found Cats.he,is a Pure Bred Maine Coon,about 25 Pounds,I would say,and when I put him out,he was sad,and was here,when I got back,from The Farmers Market. He wants,to stay,so bad,where there is Good Food,but he,is owned,by careless people,thrre doors ,up,and the strongest word,in the English language,is MINE! What a Wonderful,Gentle Cat,he deserves better.

jazzcat
02-19-2005, 10:53 AM
He sounds gorgeous. How sad that he doesn't have good owners. I bet he looks at you and the Found Cats and dreams of a happy life. Poor boy. At least you give him a 'vacation' away from his sad life.

catmandu
02-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Tommy,was all right,last night,but when he snuck,back,in Today,the Found Cats All Let him know,that he has overstayed his welcome,although,the Meezers,seem,to love him.

Laura's Babies
02-19-2005, 12:06 PM
I would let him in whenever he wanted in. I know those winters up there must be horrid and he needs to be inside. If they don't like it, tell them to keep him inside at home!

I always let Samantha in when she was on my doorstep, until I got Amy and the vet told me not to do it anymore because of Amy's condition.. Then I would go outside and sit and hold her and love her. Hay, maybe it could work out for you like it did for me and Samantha.

kimlovescats
02-19-2005, 12:22 PM
I agree that letting him have a "home away from home" is a good idea, and if his owners really care about him, then they would keep him in during the freezing weather! Thank you Gary for caring for Tommy!;)

catmandu
02-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Tommy,issitting outside,in the Little Box,thatI have out there,for the Starys,and as I said.I think,it is the fact,that he is lonely,thna cold,or hungry,as he loves,that attention.that I give him

catmandu
02-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Scratched,at the cellar door,about 6,ran,to the door,and then ran home,as he missed ,his people,who ,love him,but are careless,about keeping him,in.I love him,as do,the Meezers,but Moose,thinks,that there is a quota,of one Maine Coon,per home,and he,is that One.