PDA

View Full Version : Sydney

Sudilar
03-03-2001, 11:04 AM
Oh what a little cutie you are!! You are so smart!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

RachelJ
03-03-2001, 01:32 PM
What a beautiful name for a very sweet little girl. I love your picture. It looks like you were having lots of fun in those leaves. I wish I could meet you in person. I have often wondered about the personality of the Boston Terrier. It sounds like you have rated top marks in all traits, just what it takes to win Dog of the Day!!!!

Congratulation to pretty, sweet, lovable, darling little Sydney.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-03-2001, 04:24 PM
Sidney you are so pretty, and I love your name, it just seems to fit just right. Congradulations for being picked Dog of the Day, you certainly deserve the honor!

Logan
03-03-2001, 04:56 PM
Sydney,
You are a very special Dog of the Day!!! Someone recently said we didn't see many Boston Terriers on this site! Well, today we did! YEAH!!!
I love Bostons and my parents have a little boy, Mr. Darcy, who is the same age as you! Wouldn't the two of you have a great time playing together?

Angels3
03-03-2001, 05:18 PM
I'm so pleased you became Dog of the Day, Sydney. You look so special & you're so full of fun. Your owners are lucky to have you asa pet. I know a tibetan spaniel called Sidney and she's just like you, as cute as a button.
Enjoy your day & have lots to treats to celebrate.