PDA

View Full Version : Handsome, gorgeous, sweet abandoned Lucas

QueenScoopalot
02-19-2005, 08:27 AM
This is one sweet boy rescued about a month ago from a horrid area. He is at Petsmart now, and filled out to the point of not looking anything like this....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/HandsomeLucas.jpg

Two different colored eyes, and a Siamese purrsonality..pure white (now) and so funny!
:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Lucasrecovering.jpg

I got a second tom cat that looks suspiciously similar to Lucas (I named him Catfish Joe) from the same area 2 nights ago. Much better body weight however, and spotlessly clean...so no doubt freshly dumped. :mad: :mad: And boy does he stink..unlike Lucas who may be cryptorchid...I haven't heard if he is or not...but Catfish Joe needs to go! PEW!:eek:

catcrazylady
02-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Oh Jan those pictures are heartbreaking! What an incredibly handsome boy but so emaciated.:( He sure wouldn't have survived much longer if it hadn't been for you!
I bet he is one gorgeous dude now that he is all filled out. I have always wanted to two eye color cat!;)

Thank God you got that boy when you did. Bless you Jan and thank you for helping to keep Lucas alive and getting a new wonderful forever home. I'll be praying that one comes along very soon!
I love the name Catfish Joe!!!:D :D :D How come no pictures of him? Why does he smell so bad? Doe's it have something to do with the name?

catmandu
02-19-2005, 08:41 AM
And the Found Cats,all hope,that someone,does come along,and realizes,what a Great Companion,Lucas ,would make,and give him,a Furr Ever Home.

kimlovescats
02-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh man, those ribs!!! :( Thank you so much for saving this beautiful baby. I am so thrilled that he is now healthy and on his way to finding a loving home. I sure would love to see pics of him now!;)

kt_luvs_kitties
02-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Lucas is absolutely HANDSOME!!! He is just precious. Thank you so much for saving him, and all of the other kitties you save daily! *HUGS*

QueenScoopalot
02-19-2005, 09:59 AM
I've been watching for pics taken by the shelter of Lucas now, but nobody's updated the site in a while *sigh*. And Catfish Joe stinks something fierce as he's quite an intact male! :eek: He's got the funniest markings...I'll try getting pics later of Stinkin' Joe! :D ;)

christa
02-19-2005, 10:05 AM
WOW! Those eyes are stunning! He's so lucky that he was rescued when he did! Poor thing!

GraciesMommy
02-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Look at those eyes...I hope he finds the perfect forever home!

ratchet22
02-19-2005, 10:20 AM
He is so cute, poor thing, glad your there to help. I have a cat (levi) He has the same thing two different color eyes, and he is deaf,

Laura's Babies
02-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Awwww! Looks like you got him just in time but even with his ribs showing, he is still a mighty handsome boy!! Bet he is AWSOME now!! Seems like you are always there just in the nick of time... DIVINE GUIDANCE!!

Catfish Joe! I can't wait to see you, ya little stinker! Maybe with a good snip at the white coats and proper diet, that will change.. Good luck Catfish Joe!