PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Bogey

larkep
02-19-2005, 02:08 AM
You are such a charming young fellow, Bogart! And your story is charming as well. I am so glad you called out loudly for your humans to find you-you obviously knew they were meant for you, and vice versa! ;) I'm also happy that you have a new 'sibling' to play with. Now you will have many happy hours of rowdy play (watch out for the breakables!) and a fellow feline to curl up with in the sunshine. Murphy and Sylvia send their love-and would like to know what inkpot you stuck your nose into?! I have no idea what they're talking about-but then I rarely do!

kb2yjx
02-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Here's looking at you kid!!!!! What a sweet fellow!! Thank heavens that you had the lungs to be heard OUTSIDE the shelter so your parents could find you. Glad to know you have two good buddies in JoeBoxer and your new kitten friend!!! Many, many years of good health and LOTS of happiness. HAPPY COTD!!!!!

smokey the elder
02-19-2005, 07:34 AM
with apologies to the "real" Humphrey Bogart: "Of all the shelters in all the world you walked into mine..."

Bogart, you are such a handsome kitty! Enjoy your special day, and keep up the good work training the kitten!:p

catmandu
02-19-2005, 08:39 AM
I think,that wherever he is,the Late Humphrey Bogart,wouldbe pleased,to have your Cat,bear hisname.He seems,to have the same attitude,towrds life,as the Late Mr Bogart,be polite,but do,what the hell,you want.a Big Heres Looking At You,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Bodacious Bogart COTD,From the Found Cats,Strays,and Angels.

K9soul
02-19-2005, 10:33 AM
Bogart, you are simply charming! I opened your page this morning and let out a big "Awwwww!" upon seeing your picture. What a precious shot! You even look like you have a little mustache :D. Your tale of rescue and adoption was heartwarming, I can almost hear your kitten voice demanding to be let out. You have grown more sophistocated since those early days, and now spend your time dozing, birdwatching, and modeling your handsome self to sighs of admiration :D. Along with your pal, JoeBoxer, you now have a new youngster to show the ropes to as well ;). I hope you have an especially wonderful day today Bogart, with lots of extra pampering and perhaps some of your favorite treats. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!

Jax
02-19-2005, 01:03 PM
What a darling little man! You look so adorable stretched out for your nap. Congrats to Bodacious Bogart!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Bogey
You are one handsome fellow, indeed!
I don't doubt the girl kitties swoon when they see you!
How sweet of you to teach your new sibling the ropes too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
02-19-2005, 03:28 PM
How fitting your name dear Bogart, for you surely are one handsome, suave and charming guy!:) That's one adorable face I see before me! Gotta love them bit mits! How the kitty girls must swoon when you come sashaying by!:D I have a feeling your doing more than just bird watching on those outdoor adventures!;) It's wonderful to hear of the perfect love match that was made between you and your loving people! Of course, it didn't take much to win them over, did it sweetheart? Now you're the king of the castle, ruling over your subjects with a velvet paw!;) You even have a kitty sib to keep you on your paws!:) Bogart, I hope that you and pal Jo Boxer and your fur bro all enjoy a very happy day celebrating your much deserved "top cat" honors! Congratulations to Bogart, our very special Saturday Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you Bogart!:)

Kater
02-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Bogart the feline dynamo! I LOVE IT! :D
You certainly know how to stretch out and relax there, Bogs. ;) I was laughing to myself when I read that you were yowling loud enough to be heard from the shelter parking lot! :eek: You were just ready to have you very own home and now you do. I'm so glad to hear you are setting such a great example as a big brudder. ;)

Enjoy yourself today, Bogart, for YOU are our very special Cat of the Day! :D

AvaJoy
02-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Your photo is the epitome of "take five", "chill out" or whatever the hip expression is nowadays meaning to simply relax . . . you have the right idea there, handsome guy, and I wish you a blissful day of doing nothing but that, or whatever else might suit your choosing. Congratulations, precious boy!:cool:

Dan Holder
02-19-2005, 07:17 PM
It's nice to be appreciated, as this happy little fellow certainly is. Sounds like he feels the same about his family, too. Congratulations.

LabradorLover
02-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh my Bogart, You are definitly a very cute cat. I just love your picture. The first thing I noticed when I looked at you was your beautiful face with your adorable "kissing spot" just above your nose. I love your grey patches too :D. I am so happy that your family rescued you, it broke my heart to hear about your life threatening sickness that you luckily fought with the help of your faithful owner and forever companion. I hope you and JoeBoxer continue to get along, I wouldn't be surprised if you and him became very close friends ;) I'm glad to hear that you are quite the outdoorsmen ;) I too like to watch the birds, but hopefully you are just watching- not harming :D I am happy to hear that you are friends with your new kitty sibling, I am sure you two will grow up together and develop a wonderful, treasured friendship. Congratulations on being cat of the day, I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope your mommy gives you a kiss and hug for me.

greendoor678
02-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Bogart,
You sound like ONE COOL DUDE!

karlyb
02-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Suave and debonair - these describe you Bogart! From your first demands for attention to training your little fursib in the ways of felines, you are a great cat. I hope you have a long, happy, healthy, and wonderful life, little Bogart.

I love the name your family gave JoeBoxer - too cute.