PDA

View Full Version : Compliment Thread

cookieluver7
02-18-2005, 04:53 PM
I know we've done a thread like this before but I thought it was such a great idea that maybe we could do it again.

What you do is compliment the person who posted last. The next person compliments the next person, and so on and so on! :D

luvofallhorses
02-18-2005, 05:20 PM
great idea :)
cookieluvr7 is very sweet.

sammy101
02-18-2005, 05:28 PM
luvofallhorses-

You such a sweet person!!Im so happy that you joined.I adore you dogs,theyre all so beautiful:)

Lexi_Lover
02-18-2005, 05:31 PM
sammy101-

You are such a great person, you always have positive threads and posts, I always enjoy going to see what you wrote! :D Your dogs are so pretty and handsome!

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Hello Lexi_Lover,

I really don't know you that well and I'm sorry about that. I should try to get to know people better around here. I do know that you always seem to have nice things to say and try to post in everyone's threads. That makes you a great Pet Talker! I also know that your little Lexi is adorable and you need to share her with us some more!

Robin :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Robin, you are a very nice person with 2 beautiful dogs:D I love reading all of your psots/threads and I don't recall ever seeing anything rude psoted from you. You truly are a very special, wonderful member of PT:)

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Catnapper is SUCH a good artist, ever see one of her drawing? They are AWESOME!!

Kimlovescats is a wonderful sweet person that GETS THINGS DONE!

Queenscoopalot is a wonderful person that is one of the most amazing people I have ever seen!

Catmandu is a angel to all the Found Cats in his area.

There are just a lot of amazing people here on PT!!

MAGOO is MY HERO!

flamepony12
02-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Catnapper is SUCH a good artist, ever see one of her drawing? They are AWESOME!!

Kimlovescats is a wonderful sweet person that GETS THINGS DONE!

Queenscoopalot is a wonderful person that is one of the most amazing people I have ever seen!

Catmandu is a angel to all the Found Cats in his area.

There are just a lot of amazing people here on PT!!

MAGOO is MY HERO!

lol, you are only supposed to comment the person who posts before you, but that's okay :D

Laura,
I hate to admit that I don't know you that well, but you seem like a great person who is quite the budding "signatureist"! :D I can tell that you love your cats very, very much! :)

~Devon~

LabradorLover
02-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Devon,

You seem like such a sweet person. I love looking at pictures of your pets, and I LOVE your new sig!!

MariaM
02-18-2005, 09:25 PM
You're fun to talk to when you come on msn! And even though I've seen like one picture of your dogs, they're adorable!

CamCamPup33
02-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Maria,

My love!! Your SO awesome, and i love talking to you on AIM.....

I love your BG's too! :)

shutterbug0303
02-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Amber ~

I don't know you super-well...but what I know I like ;)

You're an awesome girl, with a super sweet pup! Cami is just so adorable...*clears throat* "more pics!!"

A wonderful contributor to PT :D Budding artist with some great sigs!!! Keep 'em comin' girl! lol

Judy <><

flamepony12
02-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Judy,

You're so nice, and you're so much fun to "talk to" ;) I LOVE seeing pics of your kids, and I can tell you love them very, very much!! *coughs*more pictures*coughs* ;)

~Devon~

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Devon, you are so nice and you are a wonderful siggy maker:D You and your pets are a wonderful addition to PT and it wouldn't be the same without you....:)

-Devan-

GoldenRetrLuver
02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Devan,

I don't know you very well, but that Tango girl is an absolute doll. I always enjoy seeing pictures from you of your adorable pups. You're a great addition to Pet Talk, and seem to have a bright, cheerful personality. :)

Kfamr
02-19-2005, 07:01 AM
Julie,
What can I say?
Firstly, your two girls are gorgeous. You can tell Daisy is your baby girl. You have changed SO much over the years i've known you, but now i've realized that's become a rather good thing.
I enjoy talking to you via-messengers. And LOVE seeing pictures of those two beautiful girls of yours, which we need more of!

-Kay

Cataholic
02-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Ah, Kay, like everything else in life, I have come to appreciate and love you MORE because of our very early on differences. You are a mature, talented young lady, that will take the world by its tail!

Ally Cat's Mommy
02-19-2005, 07:14 AM
YAY, I got Kay!!!

Kay - you are such a special person, a special part of Pet Talk, and a special friend! You are such a great mommie to your furkids, and you are also so creative, artistic and talented.

I am SO glad I got to know you through Pet Talk, and I feel blessed to have you as a friend.

Ally Cat's Mommy
02-19-2005, 07:16 AM
I am too slow, but now I get to compliment Johanna too!

What a precious part of Pet Talk you are. You are always so supportive of your friends here, and a great mom to both SKIN and FUR kids! I just know if we ever met in real life, we would be great friends!!

CamCamPup33
02-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Ally Cat's Mommy,

I don't really know you that well, but you seem like a really nice person, and Connor and Ally are SUCH cuties! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Amber..

You should know how much you mean to me but I wanted to compliment you anyway. :p
My bestest friend.. you've been there for me more times then I could ever possibly count. I love our stupid, random conversations and I just love talking to you (online and on the phone, when I do talk! ;)) and seeing pictures of your gorgeous Cami girl. I'm so glad I met you on Pet Talk.. I don't know what I'd do without ya! Love ya like a fat kid loves cupcakes! <3

flamepony12
02-19-2005, 11:24 AM
Julie,

I hate to admit that I don't know you that well, but I *love* Molly and Daisy.... Molly's gotta be the most beautiful Collie I've ever seen! :D *coughs*more pictures of Molly and Daisy*coughs* You are a great addition to pet talk, and it wouldn't be the same without you!!

Devon... :)

joanofark
02-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Devon,

Your so nice to veryone:) Your great at making Sigs and Your very good at everything you do. I love Seeng pics of Makenzie, Zeus, Babyi, Merlen, and te rest of the gang! I'm really glad you joined PT.:)

Sarah:)

animal_rescue
02-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Sarah, your such a sweetheart! I don't I have ever seen you post mean things on here, I love when you make me sigs, and your fur babies are beautiful!

Megan:)

MariaM
02-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Megan - Your dogs are Gorgeous and you are very kind! A great addition to pet talk!

flamepony12
02-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Maria,

you are such a nice person, and you never put anyone down! Major is also such a handsome boy, and I'm glad you found out his true breed (;)) Keep you're definitaley a great addition to pet talk!!

Devon...:)

luvofallhorses
02-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Devon-you are so sweet and have a great talent for making signatures:). Your animals are beautiful and I love your Mackenzie and Merlin :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Luv--

Your a great addition to Pet Talk. I have never seen a mean post come from you, and I commend you on that! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Megan,

You are a wonderful addition to PT!! I love reading your posts, you've got such a cute nephew is it...? (sorry for my lack of knowledge there...of Gavin!):D:rolleyes: And you make great siggies!! I hope to get to know you better in the future!;)

-Katie

sammy101
02-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Katie
(Buddy Blaze Lover)

You such a great person!!You always have positive posts.I've never seen you be mean or anything!!:D Blaze is such a cute boy:D

-Sam

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Sam,

Oh you are too nice!!:D:D:D I always love seeing your pups Kodie and Lucy as they are SO cute, and I know you are so nice to everyone too! You seem like a wonderful person!;)

-Katie

cookieluver7
02-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Buddy Blaze Lover (Katie)

I know we haven't gotten to know each other very well yet, but I know that you are such a wonderful person and you always have kind, loving posts. You are a great pet talk member and I look forward to getting to know you better!

&hearts;

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Abby,

You seem like such a nice person!! I love reading your posts, and would also love to see some more pictures of Speedy (your turtle, right?);) too!:D I also hope to get to know you better in the future!

-Katie

CamCamPup33
02-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Katie,

You seem like a really nice person, even though i don't know you much. Blaze is also a really cute pup! We need some more pictures too! :p

flamepony12
02-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Kaaaayy-teeee...... (;))

you have been a great friend to me here on pet talk; I am in *love* with Blaze, and you are a great addition to PT! keep those posts coming!

Devon..... :)

flamepony12
02-20-2005, 06:22 PM
oops, Amber posted before me :o now I get to compliment 2 people! yay!

Amber,

You are such a nice person, and a great addition to pet talk!! I love Cami and Bennie, they are both gorgeous!! I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Devon.... :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Awww...I got TWO posts, thanks guys!!:D

Camcampup-

You are such a nice person! I so enjoy seeing your pets and your posts! Keep 'em coming!

Devon--

What can I say??;) You have been a great friend, and I SO enjoy reading your posts and seeing all your pets!! Pet Talk would NOT be the same without you, so I hope you stay for a LONG time!! Again, you're so nice, and I'm always jumping at the opportunity to get to know you better! &hearts; ya!;)

-Katie

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 06:26 PM
:D:D:D;)

Lexi_Lover
02-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Katie,

You are such a nice person. I always love seeing pictures of your gorgeous Blaze. I love reading your posts and threads. If I could meet you in real life, I think we would be best of friends. I hope I'll get to meet you one day:D

-Paula:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Paula,

You seem like the nicest person too!! Lexi is SO pretty, and I LOVE seeing pictures of her! You are such a great *new* addition to PT!!:D I'd love to get to know you better too! *PM me!*:D

-Katie

flamepony12
02-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I just complimented you, but I'll do it again to bump this thread up... ;)

Katie,

You're always so nice in all your posts, never with anything mean to say! You've been a good friend to me on pet talk, and you're a great addition. :) and check your PMs. :p

>>>Devon<<<

bluekat
02-21-2005, 10:46 PM
Devon,
You are very nice to everyone, and you always have positive things to say in your posts.

You also make awesome sigs!:D

swimma253
02-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Tiffany-

You are a wonderful person, and always have kind things to say! :D I love that cutie pie kitty of yours! :D

flamepony12
02-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Carly,

You always have something positive to say, I *love* you furkids, and you're truly a wonderful addition to pet talk! :D

>>>Devon<<<

luvofallhorses
02-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Devon,

I already complimented you but I will do it again :). You have great talent and are pretty on the inside and out and have gorgeous pets :)

cookieluver7
02-22-2005, 05:51 PM
luvofallhorses,

You are a wonderful member of pet talk. Your sweet posts and great personality makes pet talk the happy place that it is. I hope you and I can get to know each other a little better and I look forward to reading everything you have to say in the future!

&hearts;