PDA

View Full Version : My new alarm clock.

RICHARD
02-18-2005, 04:09 PM
I have a piece of crap alarm clock that has giant numbers and does nothing but beep at you.

I have seen the slick alarm clocks that play CDs, wake you up to your favorite music or buzz like a beehive.

My new alarm clock is totally random.

It climbs up my legs, perches itself on my shoulder and meows in my face, or there is that nifty silent feature that wakes you up with the fur coated-tail whipping across your face.

But I'm not much for the gravity feature, you know, the one where stuff falls off the table or counter and crashes to the floor.

No model number but here is a pic.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/p93de5fd511c8be8c12c60e4f69c06c22/f8fcd814.jpg

kt_luvs_kitties
02-18-2005, 04:13 PM
I want an alarm clock like that!!! How much for that exact one?

Eddie, You are handsome as always;)

kuhio98
02-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Well Richard, at least you're still getting some tail in the morning. :eek:

I apologize if I offended anyone ~ perhaps this belongs in the PURRNO thread. :D

catcrazylady
02-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98

I apologize if I offended anyone ~ perhaps this belongs in the PURRNO thread. :D

ROFLMBO!!!:D :D :D High Five Kuhio!! That was a good one!!!:D :D :D

Richard, that is without a doubt one cute alarm clock! It may not have all the newest fangled ways to wake you up but it's methods work quite well, I'm sure. Besides, soft music and buzzing bees would just be way too easy to sleep through. That HANDSOME white furry clock won't give up until you are on your feet!:D :D :D

RICHARD
02-18-2005, 04:28 PM

LOLOLOLOL,

Never thought about it THAT way....;)

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I want a alarm like that tooooooooooo!

slick
02-18-2005, 06:09 PM
slick alarm clocks that play CDs
And just when, praytell were you in my bedroom????!!!!:eek: :D

bluekat
02-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Aww I want one too!:D lol well, I already have one kind of like that though;) Hehe

PJ's Mom
02-18-2005, 06:17 PM
You certainly can't find a sleeker, better looking alarm clock anywhere. :D

jazzcat
02-18-2005, 06:22 PM

ROFLMBO!!!!!

I have one of those, except mine is solid black and also sings.:rolleyes: If she'd just learn some Jazz like her name...

Corinna
02-18-2005, 06:48 PM
LoL slick you read my mind as I read this post. I have a simular model actually 2 types. one doesn't have a tail just a stub (the k9 model does have a face washing feature) the feline model is 20LBS and flops on you and beleive me you wake up.

christa
02-18-2005, 08:03 PM
I have a similar model . . . I think it's defective though . . . no matter what time I tell it to get me up, it's always 6:40 on the dot! And it doesn't adjust well to the time change! :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2005, 01:05 AM
That's a beautiful white model.:)
I have an orange model that meows in my ear, paws at my face, or jumps over my head. I also have a grey,white, and tan model that bites my elbow or hand and paws at my face. Then there's the big fluffy grey model that sits and stares at you with piercing green eyes and will nip you if you try to ignore it.:) They somehow always manage to wake me up.;)

smokey the elder
02-19-2005, 07:56 AM
I don't have one like that; I have a screeching black CH model who says she needs to use the box!

catmandu
02-19-2005, 08:47 AM
As I no longer,have to get up,andgo,to theLibabry,I told,the Found Cats,that they no longer,neede,to act,as AlarmClocks,but old habits ,die hard,andthey wake me,up,at the Same Time,so I dont laze,about all day.And Richard,that is a One,Of A KInd Item,you can never find,that Model,any where else,in the World.

kimlovescats
02-19-2005, 08:49 AM
WOW, I want an alarm clock like that one ... it is GORGEOUS!!!! :D