PDA

View Full Version : Randi Needs PT Prayers

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Barbara and Sara (Edwina's Secretary) have both called Randi and actually talked to her. She is taking John's death really hard and is extremely worried about her future without him. :(

She really needs help right now and I don't know what more we can do for her other than send her good thoughts and prayers.

Randi, I really wish there was more we could do. Please know that you have friends all over the world that wish we could be right there with you to help you through this.

{{{hugs}}}

Corinna
02-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Prayers fling over the sea to Randi!

Karen
02-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Oh Randi, we know we cannot in any way replace John, but we are here for you, wish we could be there for you, and will certainly continue our prayers for you. How are Fister and Pjevs? We miss all of you!

K9soul
02-18-2005, 02:56 PM
:( :( :( Randi, you are in my prayers, and I have lit a candle for John and you. I wish so much there was more I could do. I hate this feeling of helplessness. I have faith in the power of prayer though dear Randi, and you can be assured you are in my constant prayers.

{{gentle hugs}}

ramanth
02-18-2005, 02:56 PM
*HUGS* I'm thinking of you Randi. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Prayers still flying daily from Kansas to you too!
I pray for strength, comfort and peace for you; all of which will take time in arriving!
I wish I could do more.
We love you, you know?

Aspen and Misty
02-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm praying for her daily. :(

Ashley :(

jenluckenbach
02-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Randi, I have been praying ever so hard for you. I know that if I were in your shoes, I would not be able to go on. But then I know that so many people would tell me that I can and WILL be able to go on. So right now, I will be one of those many people who will tell you you can do it. You can continue to go on no matter how hard things seem to be right now. I can only imagine your grief but Fister needs you, P'Jeves needs you, WE need you, the rest of your family needs you. The road ahead is long and hard but we are all here for you. I am SO sorry that this had to happen, but feel John's love, he is right there with you is spirit and he doesn't want you to stop living. I wish I could do more, but know that I too am with you in spirit.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

catlover4ever
02-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Randi, (((hugs))) I know that there is nothing that I can say or do right now to make it easier but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day. (((hugs))) Meg

Logan
02-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh my dear, Randi, we are all here for you. We can pray and we can post messages to you, but if you need to talk, we are also here, in person, when you need us. I'm going to send you my telephone number as a backup, just in case, by PM. If you want/need to talk, I am gladly another outlet for you, even if I don't know all the right things to say.

Logan

trayi52
02-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Randi, keeping you in my prayers, and sending lots of them to you across the seas.

Willie

davidpizzica
02-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Randi, I realize that there no words to express what you are going through, but please remember that myself and all of PT will be there for you. Prayers will be winging their way from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen. {{{{HUGS}}}} across the miles.

Prairie Purrs
02-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Randi, I'm sending lots of healing energy to you. I hope there's some comfort in knowing that people all around the planet are thinking of you during this sad time and wishing you well.

luvofallhorses
02-18-2005, 03:34 PM
:(:(:(:( (((hugs))) We are all here for you, Randi.

catmandu
02-18-2005, 03:44 PM
The Found Cats,and I,are behind you,Randi,and Our Prayers,and Thoughts,are coming,for You,and Your Cats!

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Know that prayers and good thought are coming your way from me and my fur babies send fuzzy hugs and purrs for you in this horriable time.

aly
02-18-2005, 04:02 PM
I am at a loss for words. I just feel that there is nothing I can say that would ever ease the pain, but I wish there were. I was shocked and devastated when I heard about John's passing. I've been going through all the stages of grief and I still can't comprehend it. I am sure you are feeling a billion times worse Randi and I wish I could take away your pain. No one should have to go through that. I've shed many tears and sent many prayers your way. I hope that you know I'd do anything in my power to help you. I am so so sorry :(

Shady
02-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers for you..

Randi, I dont know you but have lost someone that near and dear as well. Nothing anyone can say right now will help very much, the only thing that will is time, and lot's of it surround yourself with friends and family and talk, and keep on talking share your feelings you will find you're not alone. Take their strength that's what they are there for.

When you get used (for lack of a better word) to the initial shock, and see the way things will change for you, you will adjust, we are much stronger than we ever give ourselves credit for.

In time you will begin to be able to see things clearer and in even more time you will be able to hold your memories near and dear, and no one can ever take those from you.

Everything will work out, one way or another you will see.

Time will help. Give it some.

:)

Jadapit
02-18-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm truly so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

KYS
02-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Ooodles and Ooodles of HUGS and prayers.

(((HUGS))))

RedHedd
02-18-2005, 05:02 PM
{{{{{{{{{{RANDI}}}}}}}}}}} cyber hugs and real prayers going out your way. I know it's rough - I lost my husband when I was very young and I just remember being in shock for the first several months. Be gentle with yourself and know that your PT peeps are rooting and praying for you.

zippy-kat
02-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Randi, you're in our thoughts, hearts, and every prayer!

catnapper
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
{{{HUGS}}} I wish I could help you, be by your side and get you through this tragedy. I can only help through prayers right now and will offer limitless prayers for as long as you need them.

Kfamr
02-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Randi, I want you to know that i've been thinking of you ever since I heard the news.

Words don't come to be as well as they used to so I maybe haven't said as much as I should, but I AM thinking of you and grieving for you.

I just haven't been sure of what to say and I don't want to say anything wrong.

Cinder & Smoke
02-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi God ~

We need sum Help down here ~

Kuld You <wrap up> summa Your Love an send it down to Miz Randi!

Paleeze <wrap> Your GodsPawz round her reel tite
an gib her a *BIG* [b]{{{GodsHUGG}}}

An let her know that You'll be Helpin her inna daze to come.

Thanks, God!

/s/ the (3) Prayer Pups

--------------------------

Dear Miz Randi ~

We're sendin a *BIG* Bunch our LOVE to ya,
Boots (da Kat) sendz a *PURRRR*,
An Dad's sending a big {{{HUG}}}, too!

*Wish* we kuld do more. :(

bluekat
02-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Many {{{hugs}}} and prayers to you, Randi..:( We all love you

jazzcat
02-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Randi, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Thinking of you Randi and praying that God will give you the strength to get through this. I wish I could whip up some magic words to make your heart full again.

Many prayers and thoughts coming your way.

Robin

lizbud
02-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Randi has never left my mind or my heart and prayers. I pray
that God grant you peace & comfort in this very sad time.

delidog
02-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Randi,

As said before,not a day goes bu that I don't think of you....I come home and check my e-mail and pet talk to see if there are any resposes from you....

I am not the best at words...just Please
know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

Hug Fister and Pjeves...they will help to comfort you...

Hugs from across the miles,
Nicole

GraciesMommy
02-18-2005, 08:10 PM
A hug and a prayer for you, Randi...I am so sorry for your deep loss..I know God will keep His Mighty Hand enclosed around you..and your family

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Randi, I wish that I could say something to help comfort you and make you feel better. Please know that I'm praying for you and sending you lots of cyber hugs. Please take care. {{{{HUGS}}}}

shais_mom
02-19-2005, 01:45 AM
There is nothing I can say to make it better but prayers on the way.

popcornbird
02-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Oh Randi...:(

I wish I had words to make you feel better. I've been thinking of you and Jonza every single day, and praying that God gives you patience, and peace at heart. I know its hard...incredibly hard, and I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Know that we are all grieving along side with you at this time. I hope and pray that with time, your spirits will be lifted, and the pain will turn into comforting, happy memories.

{{{hugs}}}

moosmom
02-19-2005, 07:24 AM
Randi,

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day!!

((((((HUGS)))))))))) from Michigan

Donna and the kits

Uniqueviking
02-19-2005, 08:20 AM
{Randi, jeg sender dig mine varmeste tanker og de bedste ønsker for fremtiden}

anna_66
02-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Randi, add me to the list of people keeping you in my thoughts daily.
I can't even begin to imagine how hard each day is, but I hope in time the days get easier.
{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

slick
02-19-2005, 11:05 AM
Randi, you have never been far from my thoughts and I say a prayer for you every day.

I feel at a loss because I wish there was something I could do or say to take away the pain. I know that you need lots of time to grieve, but please remember your friends are here for you. Email me anytime, hon.

Much love
slick xoxoxoxo

Kater
02-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Randi, you have been in my prayers daily. I also wish there was something more we could say or do for you during this most difficult time. :(

I love how PCB put it...

I hope and pray that with time, your spirits will be lifted, and the pain will turn into comforting, happy memories.
I am praying for this for you as well.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Christiansmommy
02-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Randi, I am so sorry for the pain you are going thru :( I will remember you in my prayers. Hoping you have family nearby to help you thru this...if not, please do PM anyone here, call anyone, we all care about you...(((HUGS))) from Maryland.

Robyn

Cincy'sMom
02-19-2005, 06:18 PM
There are no words that could ever take away the pain you feeling, but know we are all thinking of you and praying for you.

Barbara
02-20-2005, 05:22 AM
Randi I know nothing can take that pain away from you- but see here are many hands that reach out to you. Please don't feel too shy or too low to take them.

I think of you but also of John all the time. Don't forget- he would want you to return back to a happy life one day.

ChrisH
02-20-2005, 05:45 AM
Randi, even though I love the springtime so much it always brings back the memories of the time when my Fred was taken from me. I so know the pain and how hard it is for you to face the day without your John, for I too have felt it. Dear lady, I can only tell you that time will ease the pain.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Big hugs
Chris

EssTer
02-20-2005, 09:37 AM
I will be thinking of you Randi, you´re such a great person...
(((HUGS))))

Barbara
02-21-2005, 02:11 AM
And another bump for the people who were not online during the weekend!:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-21-2005, 04:02 AM
Poor Randi, this must be so hard to accept ..... . John and you always were together, and now his sudden absence must be like a huge big emptiness... . I cannot find the right words, but I am sure you understand what I am trying to say.
It must be so difficult to deal with this and go on with your life. But think that this is what John would want you to do. If possible, please come back to Pettalk. There is a huge family of friends here, waiting to comfort you, and wanting to help you in any possible way. Take your time Randi, hug Fister, and knowyou may always pm me or even contact on ICQ!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Killearn Kitties
02-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Good idea, Debbie. It's awful how helpless you feel at such a distance isn't it. :(

Randi you have never been far from my thoughts in the last weeks. I know that it must be so hard to find the strength to go on, but please make full use of family, friends and us for support. We need you here, and Fister and Pjevs need you too!

Lots of hugs to you, Randi.