PDA

View Full Version : Kay we love you

Barbara
02-18-2005, 02:28 PM
I saw this thread about stolen identities etc. and I am very sorry for what happened.

I have the impression someone really hurt Kfamr.

Kay I don't know you very much because you have dogs (cute ones as far as I can see ;)) and I have cats and we are separated by one- two generations but I thought it might help if everyone who likes you tells you why:

For me it's: your creativity (your jewelry e.g.), your sense of humour (the proposal to Cataholic ;)) plus the way how I see you to grow up here at PT- going a way from a teenage girl to an impressive personality.

For others it will be different things- but whatever it is: Don't allow anybody to take it away from you.

LabradorLover
02-18-2005, 02:32 PM
I agree- I am fairly new here but as soon as I looked at pictures of beautiful Nala, Kiara, and Simba I knew you loved your dogs more then anything in the world. I can't imagin how much it must of hurt you when he/she called Simba overweight :( It was so untrue :( You seem like such a great person and a great doggie mom and I hope I get to know you better :)

Lexi_Lover
02-18-2005, 02:41 PM
We all love Kay! She is one of the most loved and popular people here on PT! She always brightens my day when I see the muttlies smiling faces and wagging tails! I could only dream how much fun they have together! She has a lot of diginity! And Kay, don't let ANYBODY take that away from you!

I couldn't imagine a PT without you and your fabulous dogs! With Simba, always so handsome and bright.Thinking of new ways to do things all of the time! Nala, she is so pretty, she loves to meet other people and dogs! Her smiling face always lightens up my day! And Kiara, so adorable and smart! Kay is very proud of all that you know! You're all very special!

Don't let anybody bring you down. We all know how strong you are. I'm glad that I joined PT, and that we are becoming great friends! :D

trayi52
02-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Kay, I don't know what was said, but you are a wonderful person. I know you take such good care of your beautiful Simba, Nala, and Kiara. I am so sorry that things were said that hurt you so deeply.

I consider you a friend and love you lots. Please know that.

Willie:)

Cookiebaker
02-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes, I would like to chime in here as well. Kay, you are one of the best & most special people here on pettalk, and I am so sorry that you were hurt.

{{Hugs to you, Simba Nala & Kiara}}

slleipnir
02-18-2005, 02:53 PM
I agree! You're a wonderful person, Kay! And I know how much you love your dogs, plus, I saw first hand how well you take care of them. Theblob is full of crap, especialy since she's never met you/doesn't know you (obviously)

Stay around awhile! It wouldn't be the same without you!

Kfamr
02-18-2005, 03:02 PM
You all have brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you.
I don't know, it just doesn't feel the same here anymore. :(
It's felt like people are mad at me for some reason or another because of my feelings, and I was told that maybe I should leave because of my gut feelings.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.. i'd hate to lose the wonderful people I have met, but sometimes, especially when you're not in the greatest moods to begin with, the bad outweighs the good... and then it just piles up and squishes you down.

slleipnir
02-18-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't think anyone is mad at you, and if they are then it's their problem. You didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...just some people don't seem to understand that. I know I'd be upset if I were in your shoes. I hope it gets settles, I hate to see you hurt :(

K9soul
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Kay, I admit to not knowing all that much about what went on, but it's obvious you were hurt, and that truly saddens me :(. But please do not let this person's malicious act get to you, because then they will have won and their purpose will have been fulfilled. Without a doubt you are a much loved and looked up to member here, and BEYOND obvious that your dogs are your sun and stars, the lights of your life, and that there does not exist a dog more loved and well cared for than yours. Don't let them win, Kay, you just keep right on going the way you always have. :) {{hugs}}

Aspen and Misty
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
We do love you Kay :D ::hugs::

Think about it this way: We have 8,267 members on this board. 8,266 think your dogs and you are amazing and wonderful! Don't let one person ruinin your time ::hugs::

Ashley

ps: I don't think anyone is mad, I think they just want to put it behind them. But as stated in the therad, it's not US who were attacked, it was you.

Corinna
02-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Just sending you a big {{{HUG}}}

Samantha Puppy
02-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Kay,

I've gotten in my fair share of internet scuffles. I actually used to be a rather big drama-seeker at another forum, though I never set out to personally offend someone. It was usually a debate over a topic that I was very passionate about and wouldn't back down that escalated into a full-on dramafest. At any rate, when insults began to fly I naturally became upset - at first. Then I began to realize that getting upset over what a virtual stranger says to/about you is NOT worth it. I know you actually *know* a lot of people on here, but the fact of the matter is that those you don't personally know are just screennames on a computer monitor to you - including me!, and there is nothing wrong with that. That's all! What they say may be hurtful, but please remember - it could always be worse.

Remember how you said how horrible it was to come here and not know who you could trust anymore? I went through those same exact emotions last month, only with my husband. Do you know how difficult it is to not know if you can trust the person you loved and trusted enough before to vow to spend the rest of your life with? Imagine that void. And you don't even love the person who said those things about you! ;)

Maybe you didn't like Richard's approach with what he said, but joking aside he did make some valid points... Life is full of hardships and one of these days, you'll have to face really serious, really scary, really hurtful problems in person. I am not, in any way, belittling your thoughts or feelings over what just happened. Like I said, I've been there. But if you learn anything from this experience, it's to take it all in stride. That person doesn't know you. Therefore, anything they have to say may hurt, but doesn't mean anything. They're only trying to get a rise out of you. If you're worried about what everyone else thinks, I think this thread is testament enough that no one believed whoever it was that said those nasty things about you and your dogs, so you don't have to worry that any of us think badly or differently of you.

And there are Jaime's Words of Wisdom. I hope I didn't step on your toes and make you feel bad. I only wanted to tell you that I really honestly understand how you feel and that, as hard as it may be, you just have to let this one roll off your back. It's just not worth it.

luvofallhorses
02-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Kay,

I know we got off on the wrong foot and I called you a bad name, but seriously I admire you and your muttlie crew(((hugs)))

Lillycat
02-18-2005, 03:54 PM
dont be "squished" kay.......just feel the love!

aly
02-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Kay,

Just remember that what goes around, comes around. Even if we don't find out who wrote those horrible posts, they have their own conscience and karma to deal with.

I hope you won't take their words to heart, because none of them were true. It was the ramblings of an immature child.

I've always loved talking to you on AIM, reading your posts, and seeing your pictures. This board wouldn't be the same without you.

dukedogsmom
02-18-2005, 03:59 PM
I think the reason whomever did it was because they were very jealous of you. I hope you can sort of forget about it(know you can't forever) I'm thinking about coming over Sunday morning. Does that sound good for you? I really need a dog beach fix badly. Let me know. I got some cute stuff at my scrapbook store. New stickers and 4 new pages. Maybe we can do that sometime.

luvofallhorses
02-18-2005, 04:03 PM
This board wouldn't be the same without you.

that is so true please don't leave Kay we all love you, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can find somewhere in your heart to forgive me about what happened in the past. ((((((hugs)))))

Jadapit
02-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Kay,
I really dont know what all went on but I'm truly sorry that you were hurt so bad. I know how that feels and it sucks the big one. People can be so cruel sometimes. I think they are just NOT happy with themselves when they do that and thats so sad ya know?

I think your dogs are totally awesome and you are so good to them. Thy are lucky to have you as their owner. You hang in there and don't leave because if you do then whoever it was that said that nonsence about you has won and you dont want that now do you?;) Go kiss those beautiful fur kids of yours and smile ok!?!:D

(((((((hugs)))))))))

Tweety_Pie
02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I think the reason whomever did it was because they were very jealous of you.

I agree 100%!!!!

Although I do not know alot about this incident, Kay you didn't deserve to get hurt. You are one of the people on PT who stands out to me, and alot of other PT'ers. A kind, careing, animal lover like you did not deserve to be hurt. Whoever "theblob" thought they were, hurting your fealings..they are cold hearted.... they don't know enough about you to hurt your fealings... they had no right. It's true.. PT would be so empty without you, Kiara, Nala, and Simba!

Kay, I hope you never ever decide to leave PT.. what would I do without your daily posts/pictures of Kiara, Nala, and Simba!!?? You guys brighten up my day..your dogs are truly loved, and so are you by each and every one of us!!!:)

Kelsey

green_chameleon_girl
02-18-2005, 04:14 PM
KAY WE REALLY DO LOVE YOU!! and the only sqish you should feel i a HUGE PT group hug;)

micki76
02-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Kay, I know you remember that not that long ago you and I were at each other’s throats all the time. Now I couldn’t imagine not having you as my friend. :)

Just chalk it up to an immature and jealous person who knows NOTHING about you, or your dogs. I think we all know that your babies are well taken care of. I’m sure someone thinks that mine aren’t because Millie’s fat and Cinny digs. I don’t really care what some coward thinks of the way I raise my children and neither should you.

I can’t imagine how hurt you must have been by that betrayal, I know I would’ve been. But remember, it was one lousy person who betrayed you, the rest of us love you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/Avatars%20and%20others/Smilies/hug.gif

luckies4me
02-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by LabradorLover
I can't imagin how much it must of hurt you when he/she called Simba overweight

Not to sound rude, but there was a time when Simba WAS very overweight, and a lot of people here at Pet Talk knew this. I mentioned something to Kay about this as did others, and he was put on a diet. He looks great now! Now, I don't know if I am the one you are talking about, but at the time I told Kay Simba needed a diet, he did. He looks much better now. I don't know if it was me people are talking about but whatever...that was decades ago anyhow, and I was just voicing my opinion.

Now, I must also add that I think Kay is a wonderful young lady. She takes FABULOUS pictures! Holy cow...if I could get my dog to sit still for even a few seconds I'd be a miracle LOL!
There comes a point in one's life where you need to just forget about what other people say about you. I've learned this recently. It's only obvious your pets are well taken care of. Whoever can't see that must be blind. You are a wonderful member here at Pet Talk, and honestly I don't know how Pet Talk could be the same without you. :D People can just be really stupid sometimes. I know, I've been the stupid person before. Just ignore them. Don't let one person ruin it for you. If you DO feel the need to leave, maybe just take a short break, think about things and come back when you feel ready. :)

Kfamr
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Simba was NEVER "very" overweight. You're not my Vet, neither is anyone else here. No one was talking about anything you've said.

Thank you guys for the nice comments, Valerie, I'll PM you.

luckies4me
02-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Simba was NEVER "very" overweight. You're not my Vet, neither is anyone else here. No one was talking about anything you've said.

Thank you guys for the nice comments, Valerie, I'll PM you.

No need to get snippy. My apologies., it was just my opinion.

Kfamr
02-18-2005, 05:14 PM
In my situation, I think you'd probably get snippy too.
Thank you for apologizing.

luckies4me
02-18-2005, 05:17 PM
In my situation, I think you'd probably get snippy too.
Thank you for apologizing.

I think anyone would. But you're welcome. :) I still think you're WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLL! hehe :D Now post some more pictures darnet! :p

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Kay,

You already know how I feel about you. The girls and I can't wait to see you!

Hugs...Robin :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Kay, I'm so sorry you feel this way:( I don't know everything that went on and what was said but I know if something really ignorant was said about me or my dogs i'd feel awful too. PLEASE don't leave PT! It just wouldn't be the same without you, you are one of the best here:)

chocolatepuppy
02-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Kay, I don't know what was said but I believe like a few others have said, that anyone who would put you or your dogs down is jealous of you. It's easy to see you love your dogs very much, take very good care of them and train them very well.
I love all of your great pictures,videos, and of course the great birthday parties for your pups! You organize contests, gift swaps, etc. *PT would be lost without you!*
I'm sure it stills hurts though even coming from a loser and I hope that in time you can let it go. {hugs} to you, Annette :)

LabradorLover
02-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Not to sound rude, but there was a time when Simba WAS very overweight, and a lot of people here at Pet Talk knew this. I mentioned something to Kay about this as did others, and he was put on a diet. He looks great now! Now, I don't know if I am the one you are talking about, but at the time I told Kay Simba needed a diet, he did. He looks much better now. I don't know if it was me people are talking about but whatever...that was decades ago anyhow, and I was just voicing my opinion.

Actually No, I was reffering to the thread and what was written on it.

Cataholic
02-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Kay,
If you let one person get to you, that person has control over you. That isn't a good thing. I know you are hurt. You should be hurt. Hurt for a while. Not so long that you are overwhelmed by it, just enough to feel it, and move past it. You are SO beyond this, and it is probably the combination of a lot of little things that are getting to you. As someone said above, you might just need to let this one roll off your back. You can't change it. Just accept it for what it is/was-some insecure person's comments about a situation he/she doesn't know anything about, concerning a person he/she doesn't know even know! When you break it down like that, it really isn't significant. Hang in there. This, too, shall pass.

GraciesMommy
02-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I haven't been able to keep up with every thing too well, but I think I got the jist of what happened..
Obviously you have many many people who care about you and that is what is important. In a perfect world there would be no hurt feelings, but of course we don't live in a perfect world..and I hate to see any one hurting, it hurts my heart.
Hugs to you, Kay..

carole
02-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Kay I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth, I think you already know what a GREAT GIRL I think you are, you display a lot of maturity for one so young, your general outlook on life is positive and despite life's up 's and down's you are alway's there for other's who need help as well., especially me with my computer siggy's, without your assistance which you offer so freely I would not have those lovely siggy's at the bottom of my thread, now would I? you continue to have patience with me and help me and for that I am very thankful.

It saddens me when this type of horrible stuff goes on, and it is just plain immature on that person's behalf, you are a trillion times better a person than they will ever be Kay, so hold your head up high, continue to be proud of who you are, and I hope your hurt feelings will heal soon, as I would be very sad to see you leave here, you have alway's contributed to PT in a big way, and would be missed terribly, so I say chin up Sweetie and please stay here ok.:)

Nomilynn
02-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Kay,

Just to let you know you have my support during this time also :)

Hugs,
Naomi.

petslover
02-18-2005, 08:11 PM
I don't really know whats going on, but You are a great deal to PT, and your doggies are so cute too.

cloverfdx
02-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Kay i am sorry that all of this happened. I think you are a wonderful person and an awesom Mama to your kids. I hope you stick around. Also i would like to talk to you on AIM sometime, i dont mind staying up until 4am to do so ;).

{{HUGS}}

4 Dog Mother
02-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Kay, as many others have said, don't let whoever this was to get to you. I don't know what happened as I haven't seen the thread but I do know you and I know what a wonderful doggie mommy you are and what a wonderful photographer you are. Pet Talk would not be the same without you here sharing your pictures of your beautiful (and handsome) dogs. Whatever was said you have to know in your heart of hearts that there is no way they could be true. Otherwise why would so many people keep responding to your posts? Give you so much praise and encouragment.

I have six dogs and I know a lot of people think I am nuts. I do not have any of them as well trained as you have your 3. But they are my babies. I don't think some people feel as strongly about their pets as some of us others do. Saying nasty mean things about our fur kids or telling us we are crazy to have so many is just wrong. We have to live our lives the way we want and do what makes us happy. You are doing that and doing that well. Don't let anyone get to you with nasty comments.

You are loved here and needed here for what you share with all of us. Diana

Sevens
02-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Kay,

I value you so much. Your posts, your beautiful pups, your insights into things. I've always loved reading what you have to say, but lately your posts are bright spots in the otherwise dark days since Bailey's passing.

Please, please, don't leave. Please don't let this "waste of skin" and their stupid comments drive you off this board. You can't give some anonymous troll that kind of power over you.

Please PM me if you need to. We all care about you so much.

Hugs,

Stephanie, Brian, and Guinness

wolf_Q
02-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Kay you know how I feel about you and all of this. You are a great friend to me and I'm sorry all of this crap happened. I hope things will start going better for you, and please don't ever leave Pet Talk. I know I've almost left half a dozen times but I always come back...and nobody would even miss me lol, but you are a very important member here! :)

Kfamr
02-19-2005, 08:04 AM
I want to thank you all again.
I know that those of you who've been with me through this ARE the people I can trust. I know that in my heart and i've always known that.

Thank you for the posts/PM's/IM's, everything.
My feelings as of now may mean NOTHING to some people, but they do mean a lot to me and i've had a rough time... and i'm glad to see that so many of you understand that.

I've recieved some interesting news about the whole situation which got me to rethinking as to who it is. I wish the coward who said those idiotic things would just come out in the open instead of just causing even more turmoil. It'll come back to them, i'm sure of it. It always does, always will.

Thank you all again... I'm off to reply to yuor PM's.

CamCamPup33
02-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Kay,

I know I haven't been a great "friend" over the past year or so, but i really am sorry for that, and i see now that what i did/said was stupid and childish... Even though we don't talk much and all now i still think what happened to you was really horrible, and whoever did it WAS just jealous of you.. Your such a nice person, and have 3 gorgeous pups, and so who wouldn't? ;) :p

I hope the person who did it is found and all of this can be over.. Im sorry that you had to go through all of that.

Amber :)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Kay,

I, too, know I haven't been the best of friends this past year or so, but I HIGHLY respect you and I'm glad we were able to make up and put all of that behind us. Don't let this immature jerk get to you. You're a much, much better person then they are and I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that.

We all care about you. :)

Amber
02-19-2005, 11:36 AM
will someone be kind, and tell me what happened?

Kay, i'm sorry for whatever happened. You truely are a wonderful person.

Albea
02-19-2005, 12:23 PM

I wish the coward who said those idiotic things would just come out in the open instead of just causing even more turmoil. It'll come back to them, i'm sure of it. It always does, always will.

Kay, I don't have the slightest idea of what happened because I never saw the posts, but you're right only a coward would make use of the anonimity of the Internet to hurt you. And you're also right in believing that nobody can go through life doing despicable things without paying for them eventually. I've seen it over and over again...
We all respect you and are very fond of you. You are a very mature young woman and a wonderful mommy to your precious pups.
If anything, this will help you learn that the best way to deal with abnoxious people, and there are many in this world, is to ignore them.
Be sure that all of us here are with you 100%.
Hugs.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Kay, I don't really understand what has happened, but whatever has happened, I am very sorry. And I give you all of ny love and support. You are just the sweetestm kindest, most beautiful member her on Pet Talk, Kay, and keep saying that to yourself, because YOU ARE!!! We love you, and your muttley trio!:) :)