PDA

View Full Version : And I thought they didn't like each other

Denyce
02-18-2005, 11:02 AM
My five always act as if they just hate one another. Sometimes it is play but I rarely get to seem them being quiet and happy together. When I am around they sleep as far away from one another as they can get. But one evening I walked into the bedroom. Sequoia was out in the living room so the door was closed...and what do I see???:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D All five of them together on the bed...caught red pawed in the act they were! I had been doing laundry that day so I guess they had to make sure my clean clothes have the correct amount of cat hair on them.

Kaliban is the large gray tabby in the back. Deirdre is the gray tabby on the right. Trouble is the sitting up stretching tabby (he was just barely 6 months old in this pic) Katiebug is the calico in the kitty bed and Brianna is the orange and white curled up in a ball.

Denycehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/TheMightyHuntress/050122101238.jpg

kimlovescats
02-18-2005, 12:21 PM
And I thought they didn't like each other
My five always act as if they just hate one another. Sometimes it is play but I rarely get to seem them being quiet and happy together. When I am around they sleep as far away from one another as they can get. But one evening I walked into the bedroom. Sequoia was out in the living room so the door was closed...and what do I see??? All five of them together on the bed...caught red pawed in the act they were! I had been doing laundry that day so I guess they had to make sure my clean clothes have the correct amount of cat hair on them.

Kaliban is the large gray tabby in the back. Deirdre is the gray tabby on the right. Trouble is the sitting up stretching tabby (he was just barely 6 months old in this pic) Katiebug is the calico in the kitty bed and Brianna is the orange and white curled up in a ball.

catmandu
02-18-2005, 12:28 PM
That is nothing,unusual,with Cats,as even,the Found Cats,who get along,fairly well,are split,into cliquea,Meezers,and Non Meezers.And there is the odd Hissing,and Swiping,>Its Great,to see The Fearsome Five,all together,and thta fighting,is just,your Cats,way,of place card setting.

ramanth
02-18-2005, 12:50 PM
How adorable! I remember how elated I was when I first caught Zam and Logan sleeping next to each other. :D

catnapper
02-18-2005, 01:37 PM
LOL... How can they deny this picture? Was it a set-up? :D

iloverat
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM
They all look so comfy and warm and cuddleable! :) I love the name Kaliban for a cat as I've always enjoyed those cartoons and drawings.

jenluckenbach
02-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Caught on film.......:D:D

Who says cats are solitary creatures???