PDA

View Full Version : "Hell Yeah, turn it up, play loud.." - Montgomery Gentry TONIGHT!

CountryWolf07
02-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Finally, the wait is over.

I am seeing them tonight & I have a meet & greet to meet the guys! I am so EXCITED. Trace Adkins will be performing, too as well. :D

I can't wait..

http://www.cityofcanton.com/healthrec/civiccenter/images/montgomery_gentry.jpg

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Thats great! I like both of them. Have lots of fun. How do you always get to do the meet and greet thing?

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 08:13 AM
I got to go see Kenny Rogers long ago and I can promise you, that will be a night you will never forget!

CountryWolf07
02-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Thats great! I like both of them. Have lots of fun. How do you always get to do the meet and greet thing?

Through the fan club. :) I requested for a m&g for them 2 months ago.

It has been 2 years since I've seen Montgomery Gentry. I'm just so happy to see them again tonight, finally. It'll be my first time to see Trace Adkins!

MariaM
02-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Have lots of fun! You are so lucky!

CountryWolf07
02-19-2005, 01:01 AM
OMFG..... WOW! I swear.. seeing Troy up that close.. woah, I thought I was gonna go weak in the knees!!! Eddie's eyes are so blue.. wow..

I told the guys how they were my first ones to see in concert along w/ KC.. and Eddie's like "That Kenny.." and I told them how I got my hearing back and Troy kept smiling at me and thought that was cool.. and he just didn't STOP smilling and I just kept smiling.. wow, that smile upclose in person and I was like.. hey can you guys do me a favor.. bend down that I can look not so small? LOL and Troy laughed and goes OF COURSE.. and Troy goes hold on, and I put my arm around him and eddie's and TROY stood up a little and I was hanging off the ground and I THINK Eddie's hat got in the way but who knows, I hope the pic turns out.. so cross your fingers!! When the guy took the picture, the flash didn't go off, but sometime there was enough light in the room, so I think that's why, and I was basically holding onto the guys, and Troy's like, ok the pic's done, and I'm like, huh? He goes, he got it! and smiles at me and I'm like, Ohhh! Haha..

AND I FREAKIN' STOOD BY THE FRONT... CENTER!!! DAMN! I KNOW I GOT SOME A LOT OF FREAKIN' GOOD PICS!! I will be developing them tomorrow.. I can't wait.. I will be developing the pics after I get off work tomorrow.. all 4 rolls of film! :) Cross your fingers.. I REALLY want these to turn out, especially my meet & greet pic! I'm paranoid about it, because my pic w/ Dierks in November, messed up.. it turned out blurry.. so I'm hoping it does not happen again.. it probably won't.. but I'll think good thoughts!!

Ohh.. Hearing them sing "She Couldn't Change Me"... wow, how much I missed hearing that song live!!! :D

OH!

A girl PASSED OUT right before MG came onstage.. I was like :eek:

I can NOT go to bed right now & I have to work in the morning - - I'm so still pumped up from tonight's concert!

Oh oh oh, Trace Adkins?! Wow, awesome!!!!!!

delidog
02-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Glad that you enjoyed...
Good luck with your film...
Hope they all come out alright

buckner
02-19-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm so glad you had fun! Was it all that you expected? :) Good luck with that film.. let us know how it turns out by showing the pics to us!

MariaM
02-19-2005, 10:56 AM
AWESOME! I can't wait to see pics...!

Suki Wingy
02-19-2005, 07:24 PM
:eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CountryWolf07
02-19-2005, 11:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/MGHellYeah/MGCantonShow/1.jpg

Kind of wish it was a better pic.. I wasn't ready to smile, I think.. but that's ok, I guess.. It's still cute. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I LOVE that song, and I don't even know who the heck sings it! My cousin Rebekah loves that song, too. Glad you had so much fun!!!!:) :) :D

CountryWolf07
02-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
I LOVE that song, and I don't even know who the heck sings it! My cousin Rebekah loves that song, too. Glad you had so much fun!!!!:) :) :D
'

Aww!! Montgomery Gentry sings that song! AHHH! I LOVED hearing it live!