PDA

View Full Version : My Dryer Baby...:)

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 10:28 PM
I know you all have been through this also, just took your clothes out of the dryer and in hops one of your kitties.

My dryer baby, Poppy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/AnimalsPart2020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/AnimalsPart2021.jpg

aly
02-17-2005, 10:39 PM
Awww, Poppy is growing up from a cute baby to such a handsome boy! Looks like he could fit right in with my gray & white Lucky and Chance boys!

trayi52
02-17-2005, 10:42 PM
I know exactly what you mean, Lorraine! I just got done taking some clothes out of the dryer and Grover was trying to stick her head in the dryer, and probably would have crawled inside!

I guess Poppy thinks it's nice and warm inside! What a little sweetheart!

Great pictures!

Willie:)

NoahsMommy
02-17-2005, 10:56 PM
ha ha! Poppy is sooooo adorable!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Awwwww Poppy sure is a cutie pie.:D

MULTICATMOM
02-18-2005, 12:11 AM
GEEZ... FROM TINY RESCUED KITTEN TO A BIG, HAPPY, WARM KITTY:D :D CONGRATULATIONS L & POPPY!!!!:D :D

catmandu
02-18-2005, 12:47 AM
Poopy,is getting,to be such a Big Boy,and we guess,taht you have,to check,the dryer load,before,you but things,in,and turn,it on.

catmandu
02-18-2005, 12:48 AM
OOPS! Sorry, Poppy!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-18-2005, 12:49 AM
lol@poppy, hahahaha;) That was so funny. Little poopy:D:D:D
SOrry about that sweet Poppy. You look so very adorable in that dryer. I would buy it if it were on sale, with you in it of course;)

catnapper
02-18-2005, 06:58 AM
I'd have a heart attack if any of my kitties jumped into the dryer! When I'd recover... I'd grab the camera and take pictures too! :D

I just love that little Poppy. But he is no longer LITTLE! How much does he wiegh now? Close to 10 pounds?

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 07:19 AM
I have to watch Giz like a hawk when I am washing and drying clothes.. She is SO into everything! I posted pictures of her in the washing machine when I was putting the clothes in awhile back.

Poppy is so pretty, such a handsome guy!!

kuhio98
02-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh Poppy, please be careful and don't worry your mommy so.
Pepper is our dryer cat. We have to watch her like a hawk! She's also a washing machine cat and a dishwasher cat. Anything that can be opened, she has to get into.

Bobcat (hubby) wasn't watching closely the other day. As he was sorting the clothes, he turned on the washing machine. Pepper came flying out of there spraying water everywhere. :eek: Thank goodness he hadn't put the detergent in yet. I asked him to watch more closely, because I doubt it Pepper learned anything. She is the nosiest cat I've ever seen.

Poppy and Pepper ~ the dryer cats!

Denyce
02-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Your Poppy looks so much like my beloved RB baby Smokey Ann. I miss her terribly. I could just kiss that Poppy face all over. Trouble and Kaliban both climb in the dryer. I always make sure all is clear before I start them.

Denyce

kimlovescats
02-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh Poppy, I know it's warm in there, but please don't worry mommy so! Of course, we do appreciate the absolutely adorable and very GORGEOUS pictures it created!!! You have grown so much dear little boy and what a beautiful kitty you are!!!:D

catcrazylady
02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Poppy, my precious Poppy! You are too cute for words! I love that sweet, innocent face of yours. Every time I see you I just want to hug and kiss that adorable little face!
Lorraine he is getting so big but, geesh he is cute! He is not losing that sweet look at all! Ok, so I know he is causing you stress and he is getting into trouble but you sure can't tell it when you look at him!;) :D

*SMOOCHES* you cutie!