PDA

View Full Version : My dear cerebellar hypoplasia girl Noel had an appointment.....

QueenScoopalot
02-17-2005, 10:15 PM
For dentistry...and I cancelled it! OUCH! 30 percent off at my vets...and it's going to cost me $350.00 without any teeth being extracted? OUCH! It was actully the vet techs that stopped me, and good thing! For an old dame Noel's teeth are fine! Her gums are inflamed though. 21 days of antibiotics in order..aand oh so much cheaper than dentistry!~ All are pearly white, but I've been worried about her way of pawing her mouth. :( And to top it off...the next city over will do the whole package for $120. :rolleyes: Guess I'm cancelling the other appointments. And don't worry...this is a terrific vet..but more travel time. This vet does TNR during the weekends, and often stays till almost midnight doing them!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/WallyandNoel.jpg
Noel snuggling...a RARE sight LOL!:)
A rare sight..........Noel, and Wally. Noel, and any other lol! :D

catmandu
02-18-2005, 12:58 AM
I know,how expensive,taht dentistry,can be,as the Princess,had almost,all of her teeth,removed,forv $500.And,that was a Country Vet!

catmandu
02-18-2005, 01:00 AM
But she is My Big Girl,and worth every penny.And when,the Vet,couldnt reach,me,and got a hold,of our Friend,Joan,she,told,the Vet,to go ahead,as she knows,how dear,The Princess,is,to me!

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 07:44 AM
Noel is a pretty girl and that is such a sweet picture of her cuddeling. Thank God you are there to take those in that would otherwise be PTS. These kitties can be the sweetiest things in the world and are so loving..

catcrazylady
02-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Awwwwe! Me thinks moewmie makes up fibs about that sweet and snuggly Noel!;) :D
What a cutie and I'm so glad to hear that you won't have to spend all those big bucks on unnecessary dentistry. Why is any dentistry, human or animal, so expensive? Geesh, its outrageous!
{{{HUGS}}} to sweet Noel! I love her tortie markings.