PDA

View Full Version : Happy Things About PT!!

green_chameleon_girl
02-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Get ready to let out your happy ness!!;)

This is out of all goodness nothing is to be meant harmful or anything!:)

Im not trying involve myself in what is going on right now but I just thought I would let out my opinion.

I take PT as a giant (rapidly) GROWING family lol, and familys grow together, and get to know one another. Just like on PT right? And sometimes familys get in arguements causing hurt feelings and mixed emotions. Well, thats kind of what is happening in some parts of PT right now, but as most familys do, I think we can all get over this together, to those involved and not involved. So I had this idea that we could bring around some of the most HAPPIEST things you have ever experienced on PT, things that could make people smile and laugh!:) You could post silly pet photos or quotes or your favourite threads! I think that would be a neat way to cheer people up:)

Things that cheer me up on PT:

One thing I LOVE about PT is the pictures, not just the ordinary pictures (dont get me wrong i love those;)!) But the ones with all the animals making silly faces and being dressed up, thos just make me smile so much! And the photo shoots, people here put so much work into their animals and that is so awesome!!:D
I also like the people here, you are all SOO nice;) !! I like reading all the stories and things people have its so amazing how many people there are that share the love of animals!!

So what makes you happy about PT? What makes you smile or laugh?:)

sammy101
02-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Pretty much everything about this place makes me happy.I love seeing all the pictures,and hearing about funny stories.And theres SOO many sweet people here:D :D

GraciesMommy
02-17-2005, 09:33 PM
I love all the pictures and the cute and funny stories people tell about their fur kids..I am just happy to be with people who are as crazy about their kids as I am since there are so few that think like I do in my "real" life..they all think I am nuts..lol

wolfsoul
02-17-2005, 09:34 PM
I love the people that I meet. I met some of my best friends on PT. :)

green_chameleon_girl
02-17-2005, 09:46 PM
did you really? That is so awesome!!!

Tweety_Pie
02-17-2005, 09:49 PM
What makes PT so special is everyone here! We are all a BIG family and we all love animals!:D

Something I enjoy on PT is reading the threads and looking at the pictures of animals and random people!

I also love Karen and Paul for creating PT!!! What would we do without you!?

flamepony12
02-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie

I also love Karen and Paul for creating PT!!! What would we do without you!?

ditto!!! Without you, we wouldn't be here!! (and Jordan couldn't have met some of her best friends!) ;)

I love all the people that I've met here, and I love looking at all the pics of everyone's gorgeous pets!!

♥ you guys!
Devon

MariaM
02-17-2005, 10:53 PM
I have had lots of fun in the gift swap and bandana swap! :D And I've met lots of nice people here, and I've gotten a lot of good advice. I love seeing pictures! People here are so good at photography! And I love how it is like a billion times friendlier than other message boards. And there is people on here from everyplace, of ever race, culture, and religion etc. and the one thing we have in common, we all love our pets! :D

green_chameleon_girl
02-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Well said!!:D

Karen
02-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Threads like this! :)

And getting to see all the silly pictures, and goofy stories, oh - and the Christmas Card Exchange - that's always lots of fun, and the gift swaps ... the Gummy Bear Theatre ...

Oh - just all of you! ;)

trayi52
02-17-2005, 11:10 PM
I'll copy that!

Willie:D

slick
02-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Heather, what a wonderful thread! Thanks so much for starting this. Indeed, Pet Talk is experiencing some growing pains right now but I think we need to take a break, sit back, and really think about what Pet Talk means to each of us.

I have been blessed because for the first time in my life, I can actually say that I DO have best friends, and they are all Pet Talkers. The bond that I have formed with these people will never be broken and I consider myself very lucky indeed.

Thank you Karen and Paul for a job well done.

Hugs to everyone.

Willie, I was lurking a bit today and I can't tell you how happy I am that you are posting again. You are a valued member of Pet Talk and you are missed when you are gone. :)

Oggyflute
02-18-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm very new here, but I must say that I just find the whole site uplifting.

thankyou everyone. :)

davidpizzica
02-18-2005, 05:20 AM
For me there are a lot of happy things about PT! First I'm happy that Karen and Paul started PT, without it I would't be able to show off Nikki & Daisy, Second, everone here are good friends and animal lovers, Third, without PT I wouldn't have met my girlfriend Donna!! (Moosmom)

Lilith Cherry
02-18-2005, 05:59 AM
I think PT is a wonderful society of people! Lots of loving thoughtful people reaching out to each other and offers of help and understanding when needed PLUS all the wonderful pets that we share and enjoy with one another! So less negativity and keep the love growing!!

Thanks Karen and Paul!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-18-2005, 06:16 AM
The "family"- feeling!! PT is one big family of petlovers, who care about each others pets AND family! Of course, I love all the pics too;) :) .

Laura's Babies
02-18-2005, 08:07 AM
I searched for a long time to find a place like this, all over the web. I lurked a long time before I ever signed up and became a member to make sure it was what I wanted and that new members weren't shunned and ignored.

I love this place because everybody else loves their pets as much as I love mine and no one thinks you are silly if you are worried to the point of sickness over one or proud as Heck when one does something, they are there to root you on or comfort you when you need it. They are so much like me that I feel I belong here.

The pictures are wonderful and I love them and being able to show mine off to the world. It gives us "Mom's" and "Dads" a place to brag and show our babies off and everyone enjoys it because they do the same thing.

I have not seen anyone mention the educational part yet. I can not list all the important things I have learned here. Who would have ever thought pumpkin would help a cat with a stool problem? Where else can you also learn how to trap and tame a feral? Where else do they collect money to buy a loved member a computer so he don't have to walk to the library every day in the freezing cold to post?.........

The people here are WONDERFUL!! I can not impress how much I love my PT friends and I now have friends world wide. The prayers that are sent for a sick pet, the "Get Well's", the love that is here is something to brag about...

There is to much to mention... just being able to SEE a pet from birth to adult, growing up here.... PRICELESS!

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-18-2005, 03:04 PM
I love looking at everyone's pet pictures/signatures, talking to nice people, and just reading all the encouraging things that everyone says; anyone should feel loved here if you open up and talk! I also LOVE getting positive comments on Blaze and Domino!!:D It's really fun!!;)

jenluckenbach
02-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Things I love:

-the support
-the friendships
-the pictures
-the stories
-the love

Lillycat
02-18-2005, 03:52 PM
so right jen.......you said it all :)

green_chameleon_girl
02-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Woah you all make such good points!!! I cant believe that already I will be here for I think 2 years in march!:D It just totally blows me away how im so attached here!! Just everything here is so awesome!:D

catnapper
02-18-2005, 05:08 PM
What I love:
~The support from all the knowledgable people when I need help!
~The support when I need someone to hold my hand!
~The support when I want to celebrate something!

PT has helped me through a lot of tough times in the past year, I have learned so much about so many things.