PDA

View Full Version : Ready for CUTENESS??? Georgie coming up!

QueenScoopalot
02-17-2005, 08:21 PM
My sweet puddin' pie hanging in the hallway :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Georgiemyhoney.jpg

I'm SMILING! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Georgiehanginginthehall.jpg

Here you can really see what my little leggies look like...but I get around!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GeorgieandPeanut.jpg

And here you can see how little I am! Peanut that dog thing I want to smack is 4 and a half Lbs. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/AwwwwGeorgie.jpg

We saved the CUTEST for last! SMILE!!

Laura's Babies
02-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Awwwww GEORGIE PORGIE PUDDIN PIE!!!
I wanna kiss ya close to the eye!! ***SMOOCH****SMOOCH****SMOOCH*****

I am so glad to see you up and around and you DO look happy again.. I was fixing to resort to whinning to get some pictures of you, we all been wondering where you been and how you were doing!!

Dat's my pwetty widdle boy!!! Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!!!!

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh gosh Jan, what a sweetie little Georgie is and I still can't get over how much he looks like Poppy.

What a precious little boy. I just want to reach through the screen and give him such a big hug, but very gentle since the poor baby is still having some pain.

Please give him kisses for me.:)

Prairie Purrs
02-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I love that little smilin' face! Kisses to you, Georgie! :D

Shady
02-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the pics..what a sweet looking little guy he is.

:)

QueenScoopalot
02-17-2005, 10:44 PM
He is such a honey pie! I adore this boy so much. :) :) :)

NoahsMommy
02-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh Georgie...not only am I in love, but so is your twin, Phoebe!!!

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, baby boy!!!

Hugs and kisses from the both of us! xoxo

catmandu
02-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Hi,Georgie,this is the Found Cats,and we all enjoyed seeing,you,at the Big Pet Party,as you were so well behaved,and one,of the First Cats,to volunteer,for Clean Up Duty.

Barbara
02-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Oh Georgie, what a cute facie you have:) I hope you are no longer in pain.

catnapper
02-18-2005, 06:55 AM
He does look happy again. Has the operation had any effect on his ability to stand?

QueenScoopalot
02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
He does look happy again. Has the operation had any effect on his ability to stand?
His legs pretty much have gone back to the original position they were in pre-surgery. He's such a happy-go-lucky baby boy. :) And my can he holler when he's stuck in the basement! :eek: With no rug on the steps he's unable to climb up them. He usually spends a good deal of time down there playing, but when he wants up....:rolleyes:;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Og Georgie, you are such a sweet happy boy!! Lots of kisses on that cute nose of yours!!

catlover4ever
02-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh Georgie you look wonderful. I hope your recovery continues to go well.

kimlovescats
02-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi Georgie!!! You are one adorable little boy and I love being able to see you and hear about you! HUGGIES and KISSIES to you sweety!;)

jenluckenbach
02-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Dear Georgie, you are so adorable!

catcrazylady
02-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Georgie you have stolen my heart and can do anything you want with it!:D What a precious little boy you are! I swear you and Poppy could be twins. You have such an incredibly sweet and innocent face and those little twisted back legs of yours make me want to pick you up and snuggle the snot right out of you!!!!:p :D :D :D

Jan, I'm going to assume you have figured out how to use your new computer software. YIPPEE!!! I'm lovin all these pictures!:D

QueenScoopalot
02-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Isn't he the sweetest looking boy? I can't get over the resemblance to Poppy either! :eek: And no Lisa...still haven't figured out the scanner etc. but got as far as uploading pictures! :rolleyes:

christa
02-18-2005, 08:15 PM
that last pic is ADORABLE!!! I just love seeing pics of Georgie! Such a sweetheart! :)

MULTICATMOM
02-19-2005, 12:41 AM
BUT HE SURE IS HANDSOME!!:D :D
MAYBE HE & POPPY ARE DISTANT COUSINS...