PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Livvy! I wuv you!

tatsxxx11
02-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Dear Olivia, my love, my precious Jeweliette! OMG! Today your Valentine package arrived! My Mommy came home and said there was something speical for me, just me. Only MY name was on the package! To: Oliver T...:D The return addressee...My precious Livvy love!:) I just about swooned myself out when me and Mom opened up our bag of treasures...A special Valentine goody bag just for ME! First, a card with....could it be...you and ME, laying side by side, paws intertwined in amorous embrace?:o Livvy, is that really YOUR fur you woven into a HEART, a pillow on which to rest my weary head???:eek: But I had to ask my Mom to leave the room when I laid eyes on your LIFESIZE poster, so taken was I!!! Farrah Fawcett's got nothing on you, my precious:) I only wish you were here by my side to loll lovingly in the forbidden catnip grass with me and after that, lay your beautiful head beside me on my MONOGRAMMED catnip pillow with the words "Livvy and Oliver" lovingly stichted upon it!!!:) I am speechless my sweet and redfaced, for I sent you nary a note proclaiming my love!:o Forgive me dear Livvy. You know I treasure and adore you my Valentine, for now and for eternity! Soon, I will make up for my indescretion, so be on the lookout!:D Till then, know that my love for you glows brightly in my heart and I will forever be grateful for having THE most beautiful and fetching feline on earth to call my own! Love and purrrs and gentle love bites to you my sweet! I remain forever, your Romeo, your Knight in Furry Armor, your Olivvvvvvvvvvver!:)

My fur heart...

http://67.15.70.205/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=1016398

catmandu
02-17-2005, 07:32 PM
That looks,like a Close Up,of a Cat Paw,am I hallucinating ,again.

tatsxxx11
02-17-2005, 07:34 PM
No, it's a heart woven of Livvy's fur:D

catmandu
02-17-2005, 07:35 PM
OOPS! I rered,the thread,andnow I realize,what that piece,of art,is,and here comes Moose The Magnificent,to add his opinion.WOW,says rthe Moose!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
No, it's a heart woven of Livvy's fur:D Goodness, Livvy! I hope you are not bald now!
What a sweet thing to do. :D

AmberLee
02-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Goodness, Livvy! I hope you are not bald now!
What a sweet thing to do. :D

Oh, my darling boy! I'm so glad you got the package. Meowmy wouldn't let me address the package right so it said to Oliver T., Love God-let of xxx Mass -- she said it might embarrass you. I tried to tell her that felines don't embarrass all that easily! But you got it, you got it, you got the valentine package! Remember always that I adore you, beloved! Oh, how I treasure the photo you sent at Christmas my furry wonderment and delight. My Romeo, my life!

Livvy, your Jeweliette!!!

Dear Auntie Moff, Meowmy checked and says I'm plusher than ever. Meowmy says this spring she can stuff a mattress when I shed. Meowmy's gotta WEIRD sense of humor.... Anyways, she saved up after my brushing and after we made the heart on the card, she had enough left to stuff a small, cat-sized pillow. So we did. I helped lots. I wonder why she tried to wait till I was asleep to do most of the sewing? I'm LOTS of help!

AmberLee
02-19-2005, 05:28 PM
To my handsome Adonis of delight,

I wuv you still, it's not JUST on Valentine's day...

your adoring Livvy

kimlovescats
02-19-2005, 06:05 PM
How absolutely adorable! Awwwwww, nothing like LOVE!!!!!:D