PDA

View Full Version : I'll do pen pals.

Corinna
02-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Since i enjoy the pen pals so much I guess I'll take over for it . can't remember exactly what Tina had on the forms.
Lets make it like this sent it to : [email protected]
Lets make the cut off date Sat the 27 of Feb. And I can Have a day to get them done.
this is for the months of March and April.
Rules you may e-mail but must send 1 snail mail letter.

1 Name and snail mail address.

2 Screen name on pet talk

3 E-mail address

4 Any one you don't want to correspond with? ( please include any one you have had in the past so we don't have you getting the same person)

These seem simple enough its fun to get to know each other though letters.
I am only going to post this here so I don't have to spend tons of time looking though all forums. Any questions can be posted here or e-mail the above address.

I will try to up date list every day but may not make it each day if its more than 48 hours pm me and I'll see if I some how missed it.

So far we have
luvofallhorses
lexi_lover
cookieluver7

luvofallhorses
02-17-2005, 05:00 PM
I just e-mailed you :)

Lexi_Lover
02-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Should you not enter a questionnaire to fill out? :confused:

Corinna
02-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey I don't know I'm just learning as I go here since I like the pen pal thing and we can't get any one else to do it . I'm not as techno as others .

Lexi_Lover
02-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Ya, but I just meant to know like what the people like to do, and what animals they own and stuff so people what to talk about;)

Corinna
02-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Isn't that the reason we do this to find out about each other?
luvofallhorses got yours.

luvofallhorses
02-17-2005, 05:12 PM
okay:) I can't wait til I find out who:)

Lexi_Lover
02-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Ok:)I see now, I sent you an e-mail! :D

But anyways, here is the original thread for it!

PP Questionnaire (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56831&highlight=Pen+pals)

cookieluver7
02-17-2005, 06:00 PM
I e-mailed you. Any problems or information e-mail me or pm me! :D

cookieluver7
02-17-2005, 06:01 PM
By the way, are we having two penpals? Or are you just taking over for Tina?:confused: I signed up for that also.

Corinna
02-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Since she seems to have left again I decided to take over .
Thanks lexi_lover but I still like to find out all the info by communicating with the person. I always felt that was the purpose of the pen Pal program.

cookieluver7
02-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Okay thanks!

todd
02-17-2005, 09:58 PM
all send info soon

Corinna
02-18-2005, 02:41 PM
:D

Corinna
02-19-2005, 12:32 PM
:)

Corinna
02-21-2005, 01:33 PM
I thought so many of you wanted to do this . I don't have any of the info from Tina as she has left and blocked every way to reach her. So if you are wanting to be included you need to send me the info. by the 27th.

Corinna
02-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Just a reminder for the time is getting short.

Lexi_Lover
02-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Oh, I can't wait! Will you post the list of who we get here, or will you PM our person to us?

Corinna
02-25-2005, 03:42 PM
I will send you the info so that the info isn't out in public.

Just a reminder the time is getting short I have posted the people I have received info from. Going to be a small one if you guys don't start getting them in. to me .
[email protected]

Corinna
02-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Fine I will not do it then I thought I WAS DOING SOMETHING GOOD BUT FORGET IT!!!!!!!!

CamCamPup33
02-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
Fine I will not do it then I thought I WAS DOING SOMETHING GOOD BUT FORGET IT!!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: I did Pen pals before and made a thread about it asking who still wanted to participate. Their were quite a few. Maybe you could search that thread and PM those people asking if they still were up to it.

Kfamr
02-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Corinna, I think what you're doing is very good. I'd love to participate but I really just don't have the time to. :(

I think it's also rather crappy how people are treating you for trying to do something helpful.. and for someone to just leave the Pen Pals going and leaving without handing the responsibility over to someone else. It was very nice of you to step up and help.

dukedogsmom
02-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Here's her journal link, until she blocks that, too. I too, don't think you should be getting grief from people here when you're trying to do something good. I would be interested in the email one but only as long as the parents know. I would not want to be communicating with them without their paren'ts consent, you know? Hurry up and leave her a note before she does friends only again.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/svo1fast4gal/

Corinna
02-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Let them contact you as I am not going to do it now and I trashed all the info I had been sent . I don't have time now and people are getting picky so for get it and if you do it I don't want on the list.
Thanks Kay and Dukes mom .

luvofallhorses
02-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Corinna :( don't let people get in the way of what you tried to do something fun and exciting :( **hugs** I would still like to do it. :D

GraciesMommy
02-25-2005, 08:43 PM
I sent an email to you without reading all the way thru the posts so didn't realize you had changed your mind...sorry about that..just disregard the email if you don't plan on doing it..thought it was pretty nice of you to do it in the first place..

Lexi_Lover
02-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I will do it, but theres no point if theres only 3 or 4 people doing it, I already talk to luvofallhorses on MSN, so it wouldn't reallt be much different. I did think you did the right thing, I'm sorry if I got you upset.

Corinna
02-26-2005, 10:49 AM
It wasn't just you I got all kinds of rude comments on my pm a,personal e-mail and the one I set up for it. you were just the straw that broke the camels back. I know now why more and more of the oldsters like me don't particapate in a lot of the thinks like this. too many rude and disrespectful people. on here lately.
I'm sorry to rant but I'm only going to be in pet swaps from Kay and Amy any more.