PDA

View Full Version : Remember DaVinci?

jenluckenbach
02-17-2005, 01:04 PM
This little cutie?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/DaVinci9-4-04.jpg

I got to see him today. :D:D

His new mom had left a message on my phone machine last night that sounded worried. I was really afraid that he was coming back. :(

Seems he is still elusive and hard to catch when it comes time to do things like trim his nails. He allows them to pet him but does not sit on their lap (so they can't catch him) Sounds exactly like what I went through when I first got Calvin. I (like she) worried how I would trim nails, get him to the vet....etc)

So I offered to come to her home and trim his nails. (I stayed home from work sick today). Yes, we did have quite the chase about the house, and that little black body can hide anywhere almost invisibly, but once I got my hands on him the job was quickly done......good as new! :D

I hugged him and kissed him and told him he was a good boy. He has grown, but he is still petite.

The bottom line.......she says she LOVES him and I told her I'd come help ANY time! :D:D

catmandu
02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
That why,you are our Hero,Jen! Not only,do you adopt ,the Cats,out,but you then ,provide maintenace options,for them,as well!

catmandu
02-17-2005, 01:09 PM
And.for a bad pun,Da Vinci,is a real masterpiece,of a Cat!

catnapper
02-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Awww... DiVinci, you went and found yourself a marvelous forever home! Glad your foster mom was able to come visit you... I bet you were pulling that trick just so she could come visit you reguarly!

Laura's Babies
02-17-2005, 01:46 PM
What a cute little face! How nice to be able to see them after they have found their furever home!

rg_girlca
02-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Gosh DaVinci is sooooo adorable. Who could forget that sweet face.

Way to go Jen. Get the job done quick and release with a few kisses.:)

Killearn Kitties
02-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Well done, you! I'm glad you are not getting sweet DaVinci back.

We got Jessica last night and gave her her two-monthly comb. Caught in under two minutes she was, so it does get easier! After all, it has been a mere nine years now that Jessica has been in the house. :D

Vermontcat
02-18-2005, 07:12 AM
I remember DaVinci and I still adore his cute black nosie!:D
Lucky you, you get to visit him even if it is just to do his nails.;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-18-2005, 09:16 AM
That is just such a sweet thing to do, Jen!! You're the best!!

Barbara
02-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Who could ever have the idea to give back a DaVinci:D

And BTW Jen, can't you come and trim the nails of two rascals here?:D

jenluckenbach
02-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Barbara

And BTW Jen, can't you come and trim the nails of two rascals here?:D

HHMMMMMM......an extremely tempting job offer! :D

kimlovescats
02-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Jen, it sounds like everything worked out for the best! DaVinci still has his happy home, complete with freshly trimmed claws, and now you have permanent visitation rights!!!:D