PDA

View Full Version : Webster!

mrsbnatural
02-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Aren't you adorable just lying there...relaxing to the max! Cat-gratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Merrybear
02-17-2005, 08:01 AM
How sweet to say you are "in love" with your kitty! I can certainly see why........he's lovely!

catmandu
02-17-2005, 08:14 AM
Wonderful Webster,I slept in,or theFound Cats,would have loved,the First,to Congratulate You,onthis honor.You,are a splendid Feline Companion,and so richly deserve,our Praise,and Your Guardians Love.A Huge Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW Goes To Wonderful Webster COTD!

Bari_d
02-17-2005, 08:39 AM
Webster, you are a most wonderful boy! Enjoy your day - hope you have sunshine in every window - Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, you're a very handsome guy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

sasha the cat
02-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Webster, mew-meeeow, I'm in love with you too! Your purrson indeed had a very lucky day when you came into her/his life.

What a handsome, lovely feline you are. My KatMa would love to hold you and caress you, sweet one.

Live long, healthy, happy and always cherished by your purrson. This is what every pet deserves.

Lots of kittykisses from moi, Sasha the Queen Calico. Purrrrr, you are purrecious.

Jax
02-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Look at the pretty kitty! Webster, you are sooo adorable, a long-haired beauty with as wonderful a personality to match. Your furparent loves you so much and we can certainly see why. WEBSTER ROCKS! Congrats! :) :D :)

Lillycat
02-17-2005, 11:23 AM
webster is just beautiful......i adore tabbys.....he looks so content and loved.....congratulations to the cotd...

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Webster
You certainly look laid back in your picture. What a handsome fellow you are too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
02-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey there handsome Webster! Quite the couch potato, aren't you?:D:D:D Careful...don't fall off!;) But as your human has said, you are simply one laid back kitty, aren't you! I have one of those too! I call him my gumby boy...bend him, shape, he doesn't mind:D Now while I love your name...so distinctive and erudtie...honestly, you look more like a Bubby to me:) Bubby, you one precious boy and it's no wonder why your human is head over heels in love with you! Keep up the good work bringing so much joy, love and laughter to this world! Congratulations to Webster, our most laid back, life loving, extra special Cat of the Day! Here's to a day full of sunshine, treats and all the hugs and kisses your heart can hold!;)

kb2yjx
02-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Of course Webster would have alot to say!!!! He obviously read HIS dictionary and remembers ALL the words!!!! You sure sound like a very loving fellow and it is so good that you can make your Mom LAUGH!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

K9soul
02-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Handsome Webster, you are one incredibly attractive hunk of a kitty, I must say. You look so suave, lounging there like a king, not a worry or care in the world. :) I feel more relaxed just looking at you! What a wonderful tribute your human wrote to you, describing so vividly your winning personality and laid back attitude. Webster, I think I'm in love with you too!

What an incredibly beautiful statement this is by your person: "He makes me laugh and he makes me smile ... again and again and again." I can just feel the immesity of love your human feels for you in that sentence.

I hope you have an especially wonderful day today Webster, relaxing and hanging out the way you like to do with of course regular snack times off and on ;). Congratulations on being our very handsome, loyal, and sweet Cat of the Day!

karlyb
02-17-2005, 02:16 PM
What a beautiful boy you are Webster, with your long fur and tabby markings. You sure do look comfortable. Cats sure know how to relax! Your mom adores you, Webster. You are a lucky cat and very deserving of being chosen COTD.

Dan Holder
02-17-2005, 04:51 PM
He certainly found the human he was meant for. And doesn't he look excited about having his picture taken? Congratulations.

kaoK'okung
02-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Bubby(webster)...you are one cool cat...i admire the way you are able to just go with the flow...(lol...that's the name of the song i'm listening to)...

SANDY FROST
02-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Congrats on being COTD. What a cutie. Have a great day.
Sandy Frost:D